Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: January 8, 2015

Trailer for RUN ALL NIGHT Starring Liam Neeson and Ed Harris

Run-All-Night-Liam-Neeson-Joel-Kinnaman-010815-Dragonlord.jpg

Warner Bros. has released the first trailer for Run All Night. Liam Neeson reunites with his Unknown and Non-Stop director Jaume Collet-Serra in this action thriller where the entire movie takes place over the course of one night. The film actually looks pretty good. But the most important thing here is that Run All Night is a film that

Liam was a boxer and is a pretty big dude... he wins. :)

Last edited:
Movie looks pretty badass. I think I'll check this out.

Love Ed Harris, one of my favorite actors. Super underrated.

Can't think of two better actors better suited for these roles

Movie looks pretty badass. I think I'll check this out.

The film has been on *Interested* list for 2015 based on the cast, director and premise. But after watching the trailer, it has been bumped up significantly in my To Watch list.

This looks so very contrived.

It's like outtakes of taken, or one of the other half dozen knock offs of the same ilk.

Update: January 10, 2015

U.K. Trailer for RUN ALL NIGHT Starring Liam Neeson, Ed Harris

Run-All-Night-Liam-Neeson-010715-Dragonlord.jpg

A new international trailer for Jaume Collet-Serra's action thriller Run All Night has been released featuring lots of new footage. Liam Neeson stars as an over-the-hill hitman once known as the Gravedigger. Now better at draining whiskey bottles than his victims

There have not been Irish thugs in NYC since the 80s. My dad used to own a restaurant in the old Hell's Kitchen. NYC was so unique back then, it inspires movies today.

And is Liam Neeson exclusively doing action flicks now? He was pretty decent in the dramas he was in like Schindler List. But so far he has made similar action films. He is always a retired bad arse who gets dragged back into the game.

Wait wait wait...

Neeson vs Harris

AND

D

Taken 4 coming out so soon? Anyway, Harris is a certified badass, but I got Neeson via whatever he wants. After sitting through the first three Taken's, the only reasonable conclusion is that Neeson simply cannot be destroyed. Plus Harris got killed by Jude Law, so that took him down a notch.

And is Liam Neeson exclusively doing action flicks now? He was pretty decent in the dramas he was in like Schindler List. But so far he has made similar action films. He is always a retired bad arse who gets dragged back into the game.

If you look at his filmography for the past three years, there's a lot of variety in the movie he chooses.

Wrath of the Titans (2012) - fantasy adventure
Battleship (2012) - science fiction action
Taken 2 (2012) - action thriller

Khumba (2013) - animation
Third Person (2013) - drama

The Nut Job (2014) - animation
Non-Stop (2014) - action thriller
The Lego Movie (2014) - animation
A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014) - western comedy
A Walk Among the Tombstones (2014) - crime drama

Now here is his upcoming films for 2015 and 2016:

Taken 3 - action thriller
Run All Night - action thriller
Ted 2 - comedy
Entourage - comedy
Silence - historical drama directed by Martin Scorsese
A Monster Calls - fantasy drama
The Escapist - prison thriller

Might as well post this here to those wondering why Neeson keeps on doing action films:

February 24, 2014

Liam Neeson Explains Why He Keeps on Making Action Movies

Taken-2-Liam-Neeson-022414-Dragonlord.jpg

At 61, Liam Neeson says he is “a wee bit embarrassed” to be an action star. But the reason why he keeps making action films like “Non-Stop” (in theaters Feb. 28) isn’t just for the money. It helps him avoid “wallowing in sadness” after the death of his wife. “I’m not good without work,” the actor told Anderson Cooper in an interview during Sunday’s edition of “60 Minutes”. “I just don’t – I just don’t wallow too much. You know? And I just didn’t want to – especially for my boys – seem to be wallowing in sadness or depression.”

Neeson has made over 20 films since his late wife, actress Natasha Richardson, passed away in 2009 after a skiing accident. “Taken,” which came out just two months before Richardson’s death, transformed Neeson from an Academy Award-nominated dramatic actor to one of the highest paid action stars in Hollywood, even though he thought the thriller would go straight to DVD.

“I was convinced it was straight to video, so it would go under the radar,” Neeson said. “It just seemed such a simple, little story. I thought there was nothing complex about it. There’s a guy determined to find his daughter. ‘Oh yeah, look, he finds her. And he kills all these guys.’”

Neeson also revealed that there is at least one of his performances that he is unsatisfied with: His role in Steven Spielberg’s 1993 Holocaust drama, “Schindler’s List”. “I thought the film was quite extraordinary, except for myself,” Neeson said of his first and only Oscar-nominated performance to date. “I didn’t own the part. I didn’t see enough of me in there.”

Liam Neeson Explains Why He Keeps on Making Action Movies, Talks About Wife's Death

Back