Lhw with the worse ground game?

RB777

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Which light heavy weight has the worst ground game? With so much wrestling and submission talent in that division...who has the most suspect ground game?

Jones. All he does is spam elbows and if they couldn't reach as far as they do, he would get subbed every time!

lil Nog, Brilz schooled him everytime....

One of the biggest myths on sherdog. Nog not only won the fight 2-1 but to say he has the worse ground game is foolish. The man tapped Henderson like it was easy.

Or that new russian guy.

Yeah, Krylov got taken out with a Von Preux (like a Von Flue but a little quicker) choke so quick.

Gus does not seem to have a title contender caliber ground game.

One of the biggest myths on sherdog. Nog not only won the fight 2-1 but to say he has the worse ground game is foolish. The man tapped Henderson like it was easy.

It was very close, but I thought Brilz def. deserved the nod. Are you one of the people who think he beat phil davis also?

Easily Houston Alexander. He got out grappled by Kimbo.

2nd would probably be Sudoku-Jew

It was very close, but I thought Brilz def. deserved the nod. Are you one of the people who think he beat phil davis also?

I don't remember it well enough to say, I've only watched it once. I've watch the brilz fight many times and its clear as day nog took round 1 and 3 and more than handled himself grappling wise. Plus that was just one fight dude has hung with some of the best on the ground. Especially when compared to how people like Brandon vera look on the ground.

Wagner Prado's ground game was pretty bad but he's no longer in the UFC. Right now, I'd say Krylov, or maybe Manuwa.

I don't remember it well enough to say, I've only watched it once. I've watch the brilz fight many times and its clear as day nog took round 1 and 3 and more than handled himself grappling wise. Plus that was just one fight dude has hung with some of the best on the ground. Especially when compared to how people like Brandon vera look on the ground.

No one actually thinks Nog has the worst ground game in the LHW division dude. It was definitely a joke. Oh, and Brilz won.

Back