LHW Abdul-Kerim Edilov signed with UFC

AlikBorz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Sources from Chechnya claim Chechen LHW Edilov signed with the UFC and is expected to fight on the Dublin card. Edilov himself said on his instagram that he will fight on october 24. Highlights: http://youtu.be/MmsJCAQTBd0

even though I would like Latifi to face someone ranked higher, it could make a good fight

Oh look, UFC hiring more no-names who work cheap that I get to hear about how great they are from UFC shills. Why should I expect any different?

even though I would like Latifi to face someone ranked higher, it could make a good fight

I'd say Latifi is a safe bet to be on this card but it would be very surprising if they matched him up against some guy making his debut.

Oh look, UFC hiring more no-names who work cheap that I get to hear about how great they are from UFC shills. Why should I expect any different?

shut the fuck up. The guy is a young prospect, who already has several big wins, and is ranked in or near the top 50 in the world. Everyone else higher than him is already in the UFC or some other major org. How the fuck else are they going to develop talent, you whiny bitch?

shut the fuck up. The guy is a young prospect, who already has several big wins, and is ranked in or near the top 50 in the world. Everyone else higher than him is already in the UFC or some other major org. How the fuck else are they going to develop talent, you whiny bitch?

lol I wanted to say the same thing, just not as abrasively.

Saw a fight of this dude. He is still raw in some areas but he can be a contender within a few years.

Exactly - the division needs depth, which means new blood must be brought in to develop.

How do you expect them to uncover new prospects then?

Hahahahahhahahahaahhahaha. Thank you.

This.

Wow he has a ton of fights for his age

How has this guy not been banned yet?

I believe with 33 people on the current LHW roster, Edilov would be a good addition. I have to note that Edilov has sparring partners such as Badr Hari, Ruslan Magomedov and Maxim Grishin. Moreover, he is very popular in Russia and is considered as one of the top prospects.

Rumor is that he is fighting Tyrone Spong in Dublin.

Lol At one of the top prospects outside of a major organization being a no name. Do some research before making yourself look stupid ya goof.

You're getting trolled by a dude who would have said it's a fantastic signing for Bellator if they had gotten him.

Back