LGBT rights lawyer sets himself on fire to protest usage of fossil fuels

what does LGBT have to do with fossil fuels? lol

Well, one of the theories on the extinction of dinosaurs is that they all turned gay and quit mating, thus dying out and becoming fossil fuels. I would like to back this up with some sources, but I don’t have any

Mental health, he could have gone postal shooting a gas station.

But its funny how he used petrol to burn himself, he could have used wood which is far more enviroment friendly
Is it?
How do you figure?

It's safe to say he won't be invited back to the Burning Man festival next year.

lol @ all the right wingers who were righteously indignant that I made fun of a guy getting a MAGA hat stolen, but are now ridiculing and making jokes about a guy who burned alive.
Voluntary vs involuntary. You're welcome.

Voluntary vs involuntary. You're welcome.

But it's the humanity of it. I really am suspect of the prospect that all these indignant, newly moral Trump supporters would be okay with me making a thread or series of posts making fun of a Trump supporter for burning himself alive. I personally feel like a tourist being robbed of a hat is an objectively more humorous anecdote than a lifelong activist burning himself alive because he'd become so distressed about how selfish, stupid, and conceited his countrymen had become.

So his last act was to buy gasoline in order to set himself a blaze to protest the fossil fuel industry!?

So they got profit and now one less loud mouth -- gee, I wonder who won this battle

Back