LFA sues AXS TV and Anthem Sports & Entertainment for breach of contract

Someone has 15 friends over to watch an LFA event? lol.

Anyways, seems like LFA has a good case. Hope Soares gets paid.

Lfa was getting paid 25k per show in 2018 and 27.5k per in 2019.

I’ll assume that combate might be getting like 10-15k per, the most

Someone has 15 friends over to watch an LFA event? lol.

Anyways, seems like LFA has a good case. Hope Soares gets paid.

Someone might have 15 of their internet friends over on their Discord server. That's almost the same thing.

didnt read the article because im short on time

but i would think the contract is still binding, despite ownership change?

edit: found time to read the article, still stand by my original post

Even if LFA doesn't win in court they are still ahead because with UFC Fight Pass they get
exposure in how many international countries which is a plus but that being said there is still
a matter of contracts must be honored either the less unless they are broken lawfully which it
sounds like didn't happen in this case.

Even if LFA doesn't win in court they are still ahead because with UFC Fight Pass they get
exposure in how many international countries which is a plus but that being said there is still
a matter of contracts must be honored either the less unless they are broken lawfully which it

It depends if the ufc is paying the same fee as axs tv was paying.

Wonder how many ppl actually watch the smaller shows on fight pass, theres already a ufc almost every week, how much mma can one watch?

Lfa was getting paid 25k per show in 2018 and 27.5k per in 2019.

I’ll assume that combate might be getting like 10-15k per, the most
Good grief we are fans of a marginal sport.

Back