trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LFA is so much more attertaining.

Kids try to win fights! Not like old dad bods Mir and Country .....etc

I blame the Bellasnore matchmakers!

Change my mind!

Lima, Pitbull, Bader, Chandler, McKee, Mousasi, MVP, Amosav, Page, Daniels, Pico, Mix... I could go on. That good enough for you? Can you name one top 30 fighter that LFA has? Dont get me wrong, they have some good talent but Id rather watch Bellator.

I know one guy who is snoring in Bellator:

bellator_239_timotby_johnson_tyrell_fortune.jpg

Lima, Pitbull, Bader, Chandler, McKee, Mousasi, MVP, Amosav, Page, Daniels, Pico, Mix... I could go on. That good enough for you? Can you name one top 30 fighter that LFA has? Dont get me wrong, they have some good talent but Id rather watch Bellator.

LFA doesn't get to keep it's top fighters so it is what it is in that regard. It's the feeder league to the UFC, so you get to watch some great talents on the rise.

One thing they do have is consistently tough matchmaking.

As for top 30, I think Jason Gonzales could well be a top 30 FW personally, but I doubt he sticks around long anyway. Flick could be a top 30 Flyweight maybe.

LFA doesn't get to keep it's top fighters so it is what it is in that regard. It's the feeder league to the UFC, so you get to watch some great talents on the rise.

One thing they do have is consistently tough matchmaking.

As for top 30, I think Jason Gonzales could well be a top 30 FW personally, but I doubt he sticks around long anyway. Flick could be a top 30 Flyweight maybe.
Not all fighters coming from the LFA are great talents on the rise, though. Some of them are but even then Bellator also has some great talents on the rise, as many if not more than the LFA.

Not all fighters coming from the LFA are great talents on the rise, though. Some of them are but even then Bellator also has some great talents on the rise, as many if not more than the LFA.

Agreed that Bellator has a lot of good up and coming talent but unfortunately they book them in squash matches a lot. That seemed to change a bit in the last card though (booking Wilson against Clacton etc) so hopefully that continues.

Agreed that Bellator has a lot of good up and coming talent but unfortunately they book them in squash matches a lot. That seemed to change a bit in the last card though (booking Wilson against Clacton etc) so hopefully that continues.
Yes, as far as matchmaking, Bellator is one of the worst I have seen. The cancelled cards in 2020 had a lot of good matches, I was surprised how little squash matches they had and instead many evenly matched fights. The pandemic fucked it all up, but they seemed to have turned things around a bit. The August 7th card has decent match up btw.

Stop it.

Bellator has a roster with some of the best fighters in the world and top prospects, LFA is a regional feeder org.

Back