PBP LFA 94: Demopoulos vs. Godinez, Fri. 10/30, 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the LFA 94 headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, but just like the people who love to ruin Bellator shows, I think I'd do as you UFC fanboys usually do and ruin it for average person, that way they wont have to watch this.

Keep eating nachos and watch something that's garbage though, I aint stopping you big boy.

Na ya won't cause ignored...

Buh-Bye...

Fernie is definitely wanting his first ko

Right, but just like the people who love to ruin Bellator shows, I think I'd do as you UFC fanboys usually do and ruin it for the average person, that way they wont have to watch this.

Keep eating nachos and watch something that's garbage though, I aint stopping you big boy.

Btw can't critizise a product anymore? Just have to watch something else then huh? Guess what buddy, watched the sport for 10 + years if I wanna give out an opinion I'll do it.

Do you owe the promoter money or something? Or is he dating your sister since it's so hard to take the fact that LFA and CFFC is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to MMA on TV?

Type and criticize all you want. I don't give a shit. I'm gonna watch it anyway. You can waste your time in here typing about it too. Good job, buddy.

Watching Joynson vs Seumanutafa in CFFC.

Nice little roll escape from garcia

Hayes could have possibly won this on TDs if he mixed it up.

This is what Diaz fans think Nick vs Condit looked like.

I bet Garcia is limping tomorrow. His leg has taken a beating.

I bet Garcia is limping tomorrow. His leg has taken a beating.

He was certainly feeling it a lot in the 3rd. Almost bambi-legged it a couple times.

A Judge gave it to Hayes? Kicks were nice, not much damage off TD tho....

upload_2020-10-30_22-9-6.png

Fat unfit pack of losers watching other unfit losers who can barely fight: MMA and it's community, how fucking cringe.

Back