PBP LFA 94: Demopoulos vs. Godinez, Fri. 10/30, 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the LFA 94 headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
lfa 94.jpg
Friday 10.30.2020 at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT
U.S. Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass
Venue
: Hartman Arena
Number of MMA Bouts: 8

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (Your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically.

LFA 94 (UFC Fight Pass, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT)
W115 Title: Crystal Vanessa Demopoulos (5-2) vs. Lupita Godinez (4-0)
159: Aaron McKenzie (8-2-1) vs. Joe Giannetti (9-3-1)
147: Thai Clark (8-0) vs. Chase Gibson (9-5)
139: Fernando Garcia (7-1) vs. Ryan Hayes (9-6)
185: Logan Woods (3-0) vs. Osman Diaz (3-1)
185: Jalin Fuller (3-0) vs. Miles Amos (3-0)

LFA 94 Prelims (LFA Facebook, 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT)
W115: Lovethpatra Young (1-1-1) vs. Reena Norville (0-0)
145: Edwin Cooper Jr. (2-1) vs. Ethyn Ewing (0-0)

LFA 94 Weigh-in Results:
Crystal Vanessa Demopoulos (113.4) vs. Lupita Godinez (114.6)
Aaron McKenzie (156) vs. Joe Giannetti (158.2)*
Thai Clark (146) vs. Chase Gibson (146.4)**
Fernando Garcia (135.8) vs. Ryan Hayes (138.6)***
Logan Woods (185.2) vs. Osman Diaz (185.4)
Jalin Fuller (186) vs. Miles Amos (186)
Lovethpatra Young (114.8) vs. Reena Norville (115.4)
Edwin Cooper Jr. (145.6) vs. Ethyn Ewing (144)

* Giannetti missed weight by 2.2 pounds and has been fined a percentage of his purse.
** Gibson missed weight by .4 pounds and has been fined a percentage of his purse.
*** Hayes missed weight by 2.6 pounds and has been fined a percentage of his purse.

2013.png

fc9RiCD.png

These cards are usually pretty good. There will probably be some winners tonight that end up on DWCS. I Remember Demopoulos being on there already.

I remember Joe Gianetti from TUF. He has some talent, but not cool seeing he missed weight. Maybe he should ditch the "Skeletor" nickname and move up to 170, since he's 6' tall.

Why would a regional promotion whos on the rise ever try to build up their card with WMMA fight in the main event? On top of that it's 2 cans that I for one has never heard of.

Especially when LFA has so much great talent and the obvious skill gap between men and women fighting.

D-

Why would a regional promotion whos on the rise ever try to build up their card with WMMA fight in the main event? On top of that it's 2 cans that I for one has never heard of.

Especially when LFA has so much great talent and the obvious skill gap between men and women fighting.

D-

I personally don't find WMMA all that interesting, but its got to start somewhere to build it up. I mean, MMA fans on this site want WMMA banished from the UFC to the regional circuit and still complain about it being featured there. People can't have it both ways. I'll watch the card and if this fight is the run of mill WMMA trash within the first round I'll turn it off. And for the record I'm not a WMMA hater. When Ronda got slept by Holm it was probably a top 5 moment watching fights with an amazing natural high afterwards, from what i can remeber anyway. WMMA can produce amazing moments but I do agree the lower tier fighters are disgraceful. My point is, cards like this are for building up women martial artists and thats not a bad thing.

Last edited:

D-
Agree... at least give us Hailey Cowan...

D-
This is actually a really good fight. Godinez is a great prospect and Demopolous is very scrappy and athletic. It's exactly the kind of fight LFA should be promoting.

Fun 1st, good scrambling - Coop up.

not sure what's up with matchmaking here. both guys look like promising prospects why give them such tough fights so early in their careers?

Pretty much Coop again.

Better 3rd for Ewing but wont be enough.

2nd Free fight up.

OK, gonna take a quick nap before the fights starts.

See you guys in a bit...

Norvill with the bloody eye and now ended by Loveth.

<{JustBleed}>

Loved the Marilyn Manson eye-makeup comment too.

tumblr_osswmv9xpp1wsz7kmo1_400.gifv

This is actually a really good fight. Godinez is a great prospect and Demopolous is very scrappy and athletic. It's exactly the kind of fight LFA should be promoting.
Hope the 10 people who are gonna watch the livestream will enjoy it then.

Lmao.

Back