LFA 4 - Aguilar vs. Jackson | Bossier City, LA (Friday, February 17th)

That was some Anderson/Franklin clinch work.

Huge mistake by KGB. Got the takedown reversed. But now reversed again and Lee on top. Great grappling !!!

Bassett has a horn growing above her left eye!!!

20-18 Lee

Lot closer round than the first. Bassett showing some life but KGB isn't slowing down.

Pats: 20-17 Lee

20-17 Lee. Basset is tough but she's getting busted up. She's got a baseball growing out of the side of her head.

KGB finishes with the armbar in the 3rd !!! Bassett showed great heart but was outclassed. Would love to see MacKenzie Dern take on Lee after a couple more fights !!!

I still can't wrap my head around how KGB lost to Roxy.

Andrea Lee has been looking like a beast lately.

Nasty armbar by KGB. If UFC doesnt open a Fly div then Bellator should snatch her up. She could be one of the faces of a 125 div.

Hope Aguilar Wins. Damon had a mediocre UFC run and is boring in fights that he cant bully his opponent

He's basically a poor mans version of Chas Skelly which is funny because both guys are the same weight class and both guys live in the same metroplex

Gotta say that's a weirdass nickname for an American cowgirl

dfdfdfdfdf002dff003dff1327.gif

Hope Aguilar Wins. Damon had a mediocre UFC run and is boring in fights that he cant bully his opponent

He's basically a poor mans version of Chas Skelly which is funny because both guys are the same weight class and both guys live in the same metroplex
Barcelos destroys both.

KGB looked good in her second fight post suspension. I usually expect people to look and perform weaker after getting busted.

Jackson wins imo

Back