PBP LFA 116: Fremd vs. Valente, Fri. 10/22, 10 PM ET/7 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Are you watching LFA 116 tonight?

• Nah, I'm good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MV5BOTY1YzY4Y2QtOGVhOS00NWEyLWFjYTctMTkzYjFlYWI3NDUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAxMjEzNzU@._V1_.jpg

Fun scrap and solid ta Fremd.

Good LFA card if tad lopsided (as usual).

Be well all.

Fun card. That first fight was probably the highlight.

Too bad about that server issue messing with the mojo of the PBP. Big card tomorrow...

Too bad about that server issue messing with the mojo of the PBP. Big card tomorrow...
Yeah, that first fight was a banger.

Just got back in after the server issue.

See you all around the boards.

Yeah, that first fight was a banger.

Just got back in after the server issue.

See you all around the boards.

Which fight was this? I think I may have missed it...Unless it was the Jones/Paxton fight, which I did catch. Great fight.

and the short chick. after getting tossed like a doll in the 1st didnt make same mistake twice. contender series next season or bring her straight in?
she did get tossed a 2nd time, but she rolled hard through it and found her way on top with a sweet reversal. cage reversals were sweet. and the clinch work was not friendly. every knee had INTENT

A BJJ champ beating up a grandma.
Jena and her husband Tyler basically raised my kids on the mats. They’re top notch people. She tried to have a match against a different opponent but there was a problem getting it sanctioned cuz Jena had no mma experience pro or amateur. So it is what it is. She looked great in transitions tho and so happy for her to finally get a fight and finish it with a win.

Back