PBP LFA 115: Silveira vs. Cummins, Fri. 9/24, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the LFA light heavyweight title?

• Tee Cummins (4-0)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illegal kick unfortunately.

But I hate this rule.

Bring back PRIDE rules. That finish was brilliant.

Nah. I really don't agree with that. That kick could have killed that guy. That's much different than knees to a down opponent, imo, which I'm not against.

They have to rematch. Have to.

Also, screw this crowd for booing. It isn't Jordan's fault.

His elbow wasn't down when Johnson threw the kick.

Heiderman was out of the fight and should have lost his 0, he didn't though and got another win on his record, let them boo if they want to.

His elbow wasn't down when Johnson threw the kick.

Heiderman was out of the fight and should have lost his 0, he didn't though and got another win on his record, let them boo if they want to.

I know this. Still, don't throw that kick. It rarely, if ever works out under this rule set. You're asking for trouble.

Nah. I really don't agree with that. That kick could have killed that guy. That's much different than knees to a down opponent, imo, which I'm not against.

I see your point, but soccer kicks haven't seriously injured any fighter. Pride, ONE, Rizin, early UFCs, plus many orgs in Brazil, no fighter has ever been seriously hurt.

I would love them in the UFC. It will never happen though.

I see your point, but soccer kicks haven't seriously injured any fighter. Pride, ONE, Riding, early UFCs, plus many orgs in Brazil, no fighter has ever been seriously hurt.

I would love them in the UFC. It will never happen though.

Get behind that new Gracie Org Movement!

the-rock-eyeroll.gif

I know this. Still, don't throw that kick. It rarely, if ever works out under this rule set. You're asking for trouble.

Of course.

My point was more, Heiderman got more than he realistically deserved, if the cost is a few boos in his opponents home state so be it.

Small price to pay.

As we all know, powerlifting is a totally natty sport

I was gonna buy a yolk bar this holiday but they're all too long for my gym space
ssb3.jpg

Back