PBP LFA 113: Lewis vs. Petersen, Fri. 7/30, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the LFA heavyweight title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he's like if Bam Bam and Gaethje had a baby.

Petersen's lack of cage time makes me really uncomfortable with putting him in the big stage right now. We have no idea how he plays out over a long fight, certainly there will be some holes in his game but we have no way to know what they are.

Petersen's lack of cage time makes me really uncomfortable with putting him in the big stage right now. We have no idea how he plays out over a long fight, certainly there will be some holes in his game but we have no way to know what they are.
You don't need much to dust a lot of UFC HW's. Got ko power and a solid wrestling game, that'll bring you pretty far.

Ya can't stanky leg and Shadface then complain...

<mma2>

I expect the UFC will sign him pretty soon since he's now the champ in their top feeder org. A couple more LFA fights certainly wouldn't hurt but their heavyweight division is so bad that they haven't even had a champ in 4 years.

I expect the UFC will sign him pretty soon since he's now the champ in their top feeder org. A couple more LFA fights certainly wouldn't hurt but their heavyweight division is so bad that they haven't even had a champ in 4 years.
He gets on Contender Series this year for sure

He actually went the distance in an amateur fight and to the 3rd round in another, but those were only 3 minute rounds.

Back