Lewis did not look good against Blaydes

He timed that uppercut beautifully. What are we talking about

Black Beast only needs to land once, and with how insane his power is it doesn't need to be a mistake from his opponent. If the fight lasts just 2 rounds. That's 10 minutes for Derrick to only need to land 1 shot. A fighter doesn't have to make a mistake to get punched. Black Beast is good at finding openings. He doesn't hold the UFC KO record because so many fighters made mistakes against him, a lot of his finishes were just his sick power.

He's an underdog in this fight, but he has a good chin and potential 25 minutes for someone to not get hit by him, while still trying to fight him so you don't lose a decision isn't an easy task. Imagine being a huge favorite against him but knowing he can still KO you with half a minute left in the fight with a single shot.

Last edited:
lewis never looks good till he ko s someone stiff

Carrots is right here. Good breakdown. People are acting like Lewis is some unbeatable KO machine. Last 6 fights: 2 KO's, 2 decision robberies, 2 losses.

Gane is too good for Lewis and has more reach. His whole game is built around keeping distance and fighting on the outside. The opposite of what Lewis needs. Volkov had a brainfart in that fight and Blaydes closed the distance recklessly. Gane hasn't shown that lack of awareness and showed he was better than Volkov in their fight. He will fight him like he fought Roz, easy win for Gane.

Everyone looks great against Lewis until he KTFO his opponents.

Gane isn't that idiotic and i hope he takes Lewis seriously.

he had a 300lbs strangler wrapped around him and literally just stood up.

keep gameplaning him. dude needs 300ms to alter someones whole frame of reference

Carrots is right here. Good breakdown. People are acting like Lewis is some unbeatable KO machine. Last 6 fights: 2 KO's, 2 decision robberies, 2 losses.

Gane is too good for Lewis and has more reach. His whole game is built around keeping distance and fighting on the outside. The opposite of what Lewis needs. Volkov had a brainfart in that fight and Blaydes closed the distance recklessly. Gane hasn't shown that lack of awareness and showed he was better than Volkov in their fight. He will fight him like he fought Roz, easy win for Gane.
Straight up this . We all know the tired narrative of the punchers chance because it's true and that's all Lewis has . There's a blue print for beating lewis and Gane is taylor made to do it.. It's that Luke Rockhold " I don't lose to guys like Jan" but true. There's inherent hubris in guessing a heavyweight fight with a savage like Lewis but I'm sorry you got somthin comin if you think a Lewis win is the likely outcome.

Lewis can counter great until hes gassed, gane might respect that. Who will gas first?

He didn't look good until Blaydes was face down in the dirt. Which is all that matters when you're trying to win and stay relevant.

Fact is, My Balls is Hot, knocks people out. I know he has some boring fights but winning matters

Lewis never look good, he gets controlled 95% of the fight, and unleash a flurry at the end of the fight, and fuck, it works pretty good for him lol. But it never like "wow what a great performance by Black Beast" its more like " OHHH out of NOWHERE!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back