Lewis and Hunt weighed 265

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both guys had to cut to make HW

When's the last time this happened?

They will eat KFC chicken together post bout to celebrate!

Hunt vs Lesnar was probably the last time it happened in the UFC. Bigfoot and Minakov were both over 265 for their fight last week.

If they can create a UFC WMMA featherweight title this should be for the first UFC SHW title...don't limit the big big men dammit!

Hunt vs Struve

Struve vs BigFoot

Who are all HWs that cut weight

Hunt
Beast
Struve

Anyone I'm missing?

Rothwell?

Lesnar?

Mir?

Josh Barnett?

Shane Carwin?

Assuming they both weigh around 280 and their averaged body fat is at around 30%, there will be about 170 pounds of pure lard in octagon tomorrow.

Pretty scary if you think about it.

I think for lewis, it's normal for him to cut a bit weight, no?

but for hunt, his ideal weight is lower than 265, I believe

Shouldn't happen. HW should be 205+. If you weigh 206 pounds and are great you can beat any HW. There's diminishing returns on weight after a while. The weight cap truly did hurt Bigfoot in the UFC and I don't like that. Lewis and Hunt are both just pretty fat so it doesn't hurt them as much but Bigfoot is over a 265 pound man. Same with Lesnar.

If I recall correctly Dan Henderson at 206 KO'ed the guy everyone says is the HW GOAT in the first round.

Hunt vs Struve

Struve vs BigFoot

Who are all HWs that cut weight

Hunt
Beast
Struve

Anyone I'm missing?

Rothwell?

Lesnar?

Mir?

Josh Barnett?

Shane Carwin?

Yeah a lot of HWs cut weight, from your list only Barnett and Prime Mir don't cut weight

Shouldn't happen. HW should be 205+. If you weigh 206 pounds and are great you can beat any HW. There's diminishing returns on weight after a while. The weight cap truly did hurt Bigfoot in the UFC and I don't like that. Lewis and Hunt are both just pretty fat so it doesn't hurt them as much but Bigfoot is over a 265 pound man. Same with Lesnar.

If I recall correctly Dan Henderson at 206 KO'ed the guy everyone says is the HW GOAT in the first round.
tko, but yea it happened

Hunt vs Lesnar was probably the last time it happened in the UFC. Bigfoot and Minakov were both over 265 for their fight last week.
Boom and boom. Well done, that's what I was going to bring up.

Both would gas completely if they fought a lighter pressure fighter like Cain (assuming he actually gets to the octagon lol).

Assuming they both weigh around 280 and their averaged body fat is at around 30%, there will be about 170 pounds of pure lard in octagon tomorrow.

Pretty scary if you think about it.
<TheWire1>

I think for lewis, it's normal for him to cut a bit weight, no?

but for hunt, his ideal weight is lower than 265, I believe

Are you trying to imply mark hunt should really be a LHW or a MW? Lol

For me, the "biggest" fight was:
Overeem (roids) vs Lesnar (roids).

Are you trying to imply mark hunt should really be a LHW or a MW? Lol
that his optimal weight is in the 24x or 25x. I remember in a thread people agreeing that his best shape was against kongo, and that he was in his 24x or 25x

Back