Leverages Diet Log

Leverage

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Right, so since monday I've been pretty much on my own for food. Before I'd have most of my food bought/cooked for me so it's a little daunting but I'm seeing an opportunity for a healthier lifestyle.

I was raised with quite a bit of junk food alongside fairly basic meals. Sausage, chips & beans. Fish, potatoes and peas etc...were typical meals. I used to consume allot of junk food and sugary beverages around that.

I'm about 5ft 10 and 82kg.
I can definitely lose a little weight.
In the past I have felt my best weight to be around 75-77kg.
I'd like to try and get back down to that weight

In conjunction with this, I'll also be doing the 'starting strength'
06/05/14

Breakfast
- Scrambled egg (1)(margarine/milk/salt).
- 2 Slices of wholemeal toast (margarine).
- Half-tin baked beans.
- 2 Thinly sliced Bacon Rashers.
- Glass of milk.

Lunch
Large Protein Shake(with milk)

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast, boiled and diced fried potatoes with garlic, onion, a pinch of salt and the other half tin of baked beans.

Supper/snack.

Small portion of fried potatoes left over from dinner.

07/05/14

Breakfast
- Scrambled egg (2)(margarine/milk/salt).
- 2 Slices of wholemeal toast (margarine).
- Half tin of baked beans.
- 3 rashers of bacon.
- Glass of milk.

Lunch
- Large Protein Shake with milk

Dinner
- Spinach & Recotta Tortellini pasta with tomato and basil sauce, mixed vegetables(peas, carrots, sweetcorn), thin strips of bacon, onions, green & red peppers, crushed garlic, tsp of margarine & a pinchof salt all mixed together.
It was amazing.

Snack

- Half tin of baked beans, 2 pieces of wholemeal toast.

Note:
I realise I'm consuming perhaps too much bacon atm (if that's even possible?) and using perhaps a little too much margarine and salt across the day. I'm thinking of replacing margarine with some coconut oil and I could probably use that as a healthier substitute for the vegetable oil I'm currently using to fry things.

I'm currently waiting for a massive bag of oats to be delivered so I can cut down on my breakfast size. Hopefully it'll all be worth it.

Last edited:
Breakfast
- Scrambled egg (2), 3 bacon rashers, half tin of baked beans, 2 pieces of wholemeal toast and onions.

Lunch
- Leftover spinachtortelloni pasta mixed with tuna, green & red peppers, onions, garlic and beetroot.

Dinner
- Grilled chicken, diced, boiled and fried potatoes, red & green peppers, onions, garlic, 1 slice of wholemeal bread all mixed in tomato and herb sauce with a tall glass of milk.

Snacks
- Another tall glass of milk and a bar of wholenut chocolate. Dammit.

Note: Drinking way too much milk. Must've drunk about 2 litres all together today.

Back