PBP Levels Fight League 6, Amsterdam: Official PBP Discussion - 12 pm ET/9 am PT

I know sir
Hahaha you hate young people? How old are you brother

Im twice your age to be honest, gonna be 45 next month lol.
Also, I should clear up what I mean by that.
Young people today don't usually get sarcasm, nor do they seem to have a good sense of humor.

You pass both of those tests, and you're also strong enough mentally to be your own person, which is really important in the world.

Im twice your age to be honest, gonna be 45 next month lol.
Also, I should clear up what I mean by that.
Young people today don't usually get sarcasm, nor do they seem to have a good sense of humor.

You pass both of those tests, and you're also strong enough mentally to be your own person, which is really important in the world.
Yeah man, times change..
Young people have other priorities than back in the days and can be different indeed.
Thanks for the words though
Where do you live? It also may have to do something with that, there are some toxic places in the world.
Thankfully almost everyone in my hometown is nice and down to earth, atleast in my circle

Last edited:
Yeah man, times change..
Young people have other priorities than back in the days and can different indeed.
Thanks for the words though
Where do you live? It also may have to do something with that, there are some toxic places in the world.
Thankfully almost everyone in my hometown is nice and down to earth, atleast in my circle

I live in Massachusetts in the United States brother.
I just feel like younger people have lost the respect that I grew up with, and everyone is so damn sensitive nowadays lol.

The only fighter to beat Slim Trabelsi, Alain van de Merckt, won his second professional MMA-fight by submission in the first round (RNC) last weekend at LFL 6 in Amsterdam.
Impressive performance, keep an eye on the guy!

I attended the event, and this was his walkout from my perspective

upload_2022-10-6_22-29-42-jpeg.946949

And this was the home viewer his perspective with me and my little brother on the big screen

upload_2022-10-6_22-31-56-jpeg.946950

upload_2022-10-6_22-32-21-jpeg.946951

ONE FC double-champ Reinier de Ridder is Alain’s teammate and cornered him that night.
I had the pleasure to make a photo with him after Alain’s fight

upload_2022-10-6_22-33-57-jpeg.946952

Forgot to post this pic of Costello van Steenis

upload_2022-10-28_2-26-23.jpeg

Tomorrow he’s fighting at Bellator 287 in Milan, after a 1,5 year layoff.

And Big Mike Passenier cornered Massaro Glunder at LFL 6

upload_2022-10-28_2-28-51.jpeg

Back