Level-headed non-Jones fans who thought DC would win but were wrong

I was also wrong.

Jon Jones is the best and nothing you can say can really argue that until he loses.

I was also wrong.

Jon Jones is the best and nothing you can say can really argue that until he loses.

Exactly.

Jon Jones, at this point, is the consensus, logical LHW GOAT. It's undeniable.

I just posted a thread similar to this as well. Cheers man!

See below. Damn this phone

Last edited:
I just posted a thread similar to this as well. Cheers man!

post-36434-Tyrion-Lannister-cheers-gif-dr-iK5y.gif

Jones is my most disliked fighter, other than Rousey. I thought DC had a 50/50 chance. After 2 mins in my hopes were dashed and I knew he had nothing for Bones. The size disparity was too much.

Gus is my only hope now.

Jones is my most disliked fighter, other than Rousey. I thought DC had a 50/50 chance. After 2 mins in my hopes were dashed and I knew he had nothing for Bones. The size disparity was too much.

Gus is my only hope now.

Seriously. I was a little shocked at how the two men looked while in the clinch.

Jon Jones is a freak.

I despise Jones.

Mostly because he's destroyed all my favourite fighters one after another in years past.

I lost all my vcash betting on cormier and humbly accept that I was wrong.

I can't stand Jones, but I thought he would win, and thought DC had a decent chance of pulling the upset.

I had a serious case of wish being the father of thought too. Shit happens.

You're probably one of few. Most seem to be delusional crybabies grasping at any straw possible.

I actually saw large numbers of DC fans say they didn't think he could win while others were saying he hoped he could win.

I thought so. The weighins made me nervous though. DC looked bad...his adrenaline was off the charts. I feel like he may have dumped adrenaline hard the day b4 the fight. No excuses though. I feel like he was beat mentally. Draining himself. Fight game is mental too, lets not forget.

Either way, I was wrong. Better man won last night

Exactly.

Jon Jones, at this point, is the consensus, logical LHW GOAT. It's undeniable.

The sad part is I really don't have anything against Jones, I mean he can come off bad sometimes but I tend to like fighters who come off bad to others anyways.

His fans though are absolutely terrible. That won't stop me from giving Jon his full respect and credit though.

After last night I really believe Jon can't be beaten. DC is the fucking man, and the way Jon handled him was amazing. Cain is the ONLY guy in MMA I see giving Jon a challenge. When the only guy in MMA to have a chance at beating you is the HW champion, and you can possibly make 185, then you're something special.

Im a bones fan but was rooting for dc. i was wrong. Great fight.

Jones Hater here and definitely thought DC would win, but was humbly disappointed once again.

As much as I hate to admit it.... Jones is one of the all the greats.

I'll co-sign.

I thought a few years back that DC would be the man to beat Jones, back when the notion of him fighting at LHW wasn't considered at all likely. So I've been wrong for a long, long time about this.

you are like Bigfoot, rarely scene but often discussed

Back