Levan vs Ermes is on right now...

MrCoffee

Brotherhood of Shitty Arguments.
@Black
Reaction score
WHo is watching? Holy shit...

2eacdfcf-ed04-424a-b025-44158042c905_text.gif

greatest armwrestler on the planet can't even compete a match and has to be given oxygen and is basically dying on the chair.
i mean, he won, but why come in so fat that you can't even walk afterwards?
ermes did a great job by just surviving

How does one watch arm wrestling? Where is the video?

Ermes is clearly the #2 in the world. Just ridiculously strong with great endurance and the heart of a champ. I could easily see him improving to the point where he can stop Levan in round 3 or 4 and then turn it around for the win.

Having said that it is kind of funny that people are ragging on Levan here. The guy pinned Ermes Gasparini 4 times in a row for the win. It's doubtful anybody else on the planet could do that. He's still clearly the best SHW out there, and there are very, very few people that can touch him. He also isn't the first person to take a win and forfeit the remainder of the rounds. Yeah he could have walked up to the table and gave Ermes an easy pin, but that's insulting. Or he could have fought as hard as possible and risked serious injury...for nothing?

Denis Cyplenkov just completely dominating John Brzenk with ease was also extremely impressive. I had my doubts that he could come back and be a legitimate top contender this quickly, but it looks like that may very well be the case. I can't wait to see him face Devon. As easily as he contained John's opening hit, I don't think he'll struggle with Devon's. It's just a matter of whether or not he can pin Devon's king's move, and also how good his endurance is (which I'm betting is outstanding).

Amazing time to be an arm wrestling fan. East vs West 7 is going to be incredible.

Ermes is clearly the #2 in the world. Just ridiculously strong with great endurance and the heart of a champ. I could easily see him improving to the point where he can stop Levan in round 3 or 4 and then turn it around for the win.

Having said that it is kind of funny that people are ragging on Levan here. The guy pinned Ermes Gasparini 4 times in a row for the win. It's doubtful anybody else on the planet could do that. He's still clearly the best SHW out there, and there are very, very few people that can touch him. He also isn't the first person to take a win and forfeit the remainder of the rounds. Yeah he could have walked up to the table and gave Ermes an easy pin, but that's insulting. Or he could have fought as hard as possible and risked serious injury...for nothing?

Denis Cyplenkov just completely dominating John Brzenk with ease was also extremely impressive. I had my doubts that he could come back and be a legitimate top contender this quickly, but it looks like that may very well be the case. I can't wait to see him face Devon. As easily as he contained John's opening hit, I don't think he'll struggle with Devon's. It's just a matter of whether or not he can pin Devon's king's move, and also how good his endurance is (which I'm betting is outstanding).

Amazing time to be an arm wrestling fan. East vs West 7 is going to be incredible.
I don't follow arm wrestling super close, but I know Devon be Ermes so I'm not sure how you can put him at # 2. Not that it matters much, just curious.

I don't follow arm wrestling super close, but I know Devon be Ermes so I'm not sure how you can put him at # 2. Not that it matters much, just curious.

Devon has never even pulled Ermes, let alone beat him, and I doubt he'd even want to try at this point. If he can win his upcoming match against Genadi, and then his rumored match against Denis then I could see it happening, but not before that.

Devon has never even pulled Ermes, let alone beat him, and I doubt he'd even want to try at this point. If he can win his upcoming match against Genadi, and then his rumored match against Denis then I could see it happening, but not before that.
Right I had Ermes confused with Evgeny. My bad.

Back