Social Letters from Joe Biden reveal how he sought support of segregationists in fight against busing

This isn't the sort of thing time can wipe away.
Well I can confidently say that my opinions 20 years ago don't even come close to my opinions today.

Well I can confidently say that my opinions 20 years ago don't even come close to my opinions today.

But you are aren't running for President. Probably anyway, you never know i guess.

They are constantly trashing Bernie and Tulsi? Don't think you understand what viable means.

Who? Biden is the Dems only chance and a small one at that. You throw any of those two at Trump and it’s a wrap

Without reading the actual letters, I'd say that he had a point. Bussing a few blacks to a white school did not end inequality for blacks in general.
From what I saw, they're just a paragraph or two of boilerplate expressions of gratitude. "Thank you for supporting my bill, I hope it can be voted on early next session," and the like.

Creepy Joe is getting taken to the cleaners. He is going to get 'Bernied' by the Dirty Dems come playtime if he decides to run.

Who? Biden is the Dems only chance and a small one at that. You throw any of those two at Trump and it’s a wrap

If you can't win fighting for policies left of center no point of even trying. If you want a conservative go to the Republican Party.

In and of itself its a non-issue, but you can throw it on the pile of "times Joe was on the wrong side of history" as the overall reason why Joe is not right for this country and will get slaughtered in the primaries.

But you are aren't running for President. Probably anyway, you never know i guess.
Yeah but there has to be some allowance to let the past go and look at what life was like at that time. 40 years is just too long to say he is the same person now as he was then.

Democrats really don't want a straight, white, male as their face any longer.

Hmmm.... trashy post.
Perhaps proportional to the suggestion Biden is a pedo, or that Democrats love those (and racists).

But also playfully mocking the abuse of these terms by the inversion.

Not going far enough back I bet he made sexist remarks in a locker room when he was young. We must find some people that “are sure” they heard “something “ like that. Or knowing him he was certainly playing grap ass with some girls a some frat party.

Yes that’s the way it is now. Reminds as they say what’s good for one is good for everyone.

This next election cycle is going to be a blast.

Back