Letter: Obama Administration Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrants Back into U.S. Town

We will be saving money in the long run. One time cost to send them back or many long term costs to keep them here. Drain on hospitals,schools,social programs,law enforcement etc. The list of long term costs if they stay here goes on and on. Sending them back is way cheaper. As far as legalizing drugs being the answer ? i mean im all for legalizing weed but Cocaine? Heroine ? That scares me and im not sure it would solve the issue. Sure it would free up some funds but at what cost ? Also how do we know they will use those saved funds to actually fight illegal immigration ? Its an interesting take though.

I'm for legalizing everything cocaine,heroine all of it. If the only thing stopping people from being drug addicts is the fact that drugs are illegal then we have a bigger problem in society. Every drug was legal at one point and society was fine. Not only was it fine it continued to evolve and get better.

I doubt will be saving money in the long run. All the people it will take to get the immigration done is going to cost a lot of money were talking about all of America here. That's a huge amount of people will need to hire. Also getting rid of the immigrants how do you know it will save us money? Do you think hospitals are suddenly going to start changing less for their services? Do you think these other programs will be defunded? Doubt it. Even if they are they'll just move that funding some where else. Me and you will never see any increase in our paycheck or decrease in our taxes. The Government only grows it never wants to shrink.

I'm for legalizing everything cocaine,heroine all of it. If the only thing stopping people from being drug addicts is the fact that drugs are illegal then we have a bigger problem in society. Every drug was legal at one point and society was fine. Not only was it fine it continued to evolve and get better.

I doubt will be saving money in the long run. All the people it will take to get the immigration done is going to cost a lot of money were talking about all of America here. That's a huge amount of people will need to hire. Also getting rid of the immigrants how do you know it will save us money? Do you think hospitals are suddenly going to start changing less for their services? Do you think these other programs will be defunded? Doubt it. Even if they are they'll just move that funding some where else. Me and you will never see any increase in our paycheck or decrease in our taxes. The Government only grows it never wants to shrink.

I still say that the cost of sending them away is cheaper than keeping them. Long long term costs just add up to a lot more. The hospital are inundated,schools are stretched thin,social programs are being depleted. But yeah you and i wont see anything different in our paycheck thats for sure. The drug thing scares me still. Whats to stop people from selling blow on every corner ? Wouldnt that cause even more drug violence ? You would have to SELL it legally to beat the drug dealers, not just make it legal. Then those stores would be targets. I just dont see how that would do anything but increase drug use and violence.

I still say that the cost of sending them away is cheaper than keeping them. Long long term costs just add up to a lot more. The hospital are inundated,schools are stretched thin,social programs are being depleted. But yeah you and i wont see anything different in our paycheck thats for sure. The drug thing scares me still. Whats to stop people from selling blow on every corner ? Wouldnt that cause even more drug violence ? You would have to SELL it legally to beat the drug dealers, not just make it legal. Then those stores would be targets. I just dont see how that would do anything but increase drug use and violence.

Making it legal and let stores sell it is the best way. Let the ex DEA cops be hired by these stores as security. Every country that has decriminalized drugs has seen a drop in drug use and crime. The drug war just isn't working this is 100% clear to anyone.

Is anyone going to point out that illegal immigrants dont qualify for medicare, food stamps, or social security, or do I gotta be the bearer of bad news?

Oh their kids do, but they're also american citizens. Very relevant distinction. Continue the circlejerk.

Why would Salmon petition the Obama administration given that the ICE is acting as it must according to a 2001 Supreme Court case?

I read the article and thought it sounded a bit over the top (the articles linked on the side adding to that impression). Thus I decided to look up the SC case. Do you really want a president that supersedes Supreme Court rulings?
I'm quoting these just so everyone has another chance to see them.

Making it legal and let stores sell it is the best way. Let the ex DEA cops be hired by these stores as security. Every country that has decriminalized drugs has seen a drop in drug use and crime. The drug war just isn't working this is 100% clear to anyone.

You would have to have "drug stores" for that plan to truly put the illegal cartel dealers out of business. I guess id be willing to give it a shot. Taking a percentage of the profit and putting it towards rehabilitation for junkies maybe ?

Is anyone going to point out that illegal immigrants dont qualify for medicare, food stamps, or social security, or do I gotta be the bearer of bad news?

Oh their kids do, but they're also american citizens. Very relevant distinction. Continue the circlejerk.

Cmon man are you telling me youve never heard of anyone fraudulently collecting social services. We all have. Illegals have several ways of doing it and its out of hand at this point because it becomes so hard for us to track.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ds-illegals-stealing-dead-peoples-ssns-again/

"The Inspector General

Letter: Obama Administration Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrants Back into U.S. Towns

Often go on to commit additional violent crimes
BY: Adam Kredo
August 19, 2015 10:10 am

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been releasing illegal immigrants with violent criminal records back into local U.S. communities, where they have often gone on to commit violent crimes against American citizens, according to new disclosures by a leading lawmaker and local law enforcement agencies.

Rep. Matt Salmon (R., Ariz.) and law enforcement officials petitioned the Obama administration on Wednesday to end a policy that enables illegal immigrants with criminal records to be released back into the United States.

Arizona law enforcement officials announced on Tuesday that three illegal aliens with violent criminal records had been released by DHS and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) back onto the streets, where they went on to commit crimes including kidnapping and murdering an infant.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-administration-releasing-violent-illegal-immigrants-back-into-u-s-towns/

Wish there was a better source for this that explains why these folks were released. And what their criminal record was.

Wish there was a better source for this that explains why these folks were released. And what their criminal record was.
Read Dochter's posts on page 1 (yes, I'm still rocking 10 ppp). It's because of an 01 SCotUS decision and not Obama.

Was any of this supposed to refute me?

What do you not understand about the fact that it's unlawful for illegal immigrants to receive federal benefits? With your logic, it's lawful to kill someone because a felon got an illegal gun and shot someone. Looooool.

With YOUR logic, because it is illegal, it isnt happening.
Were talking about the negative effects of illegal immigration. I say their fraudulent use of SS#s,welfare,meicaid,snap etc is one of those negative effects. You saying "well its illegal" doesnt mean it isnt happening at alarming numbers with very little ability on our part to stop it. Everyone knows that officially they arent eligible. But we all know its happening anyway, so whats your point ?

Read Dochter's posts on page 1 (yes, I'm still rocking 10 ppp). It's because of an 01 SCotUS decision and not Obama.

So obviously everything is not personally Obamas fault. Ive stated earlier that this problem started before his presidency. And obviously we need to take a look at that decision and see how we can circumvent that problem in order to be able to deport these violent criminals, rather than just letting them go free. I think we can all agree with that. At the same time this administration has accelerated the problem with lenient policies that encourage illegals to come here and with amnesty that encourages them to stay after the fact. There is enough blame to go around to both sides of the aisle. But to just say "well the SC made a decision so...." is irresponsibly ignoring the issue.

I was referrring to the TS's ridiculous title. It's blatantly dishonest and probably intentionally done so.

Dems want the Hispanic votes so they will let in as many as they can even if they are violent criminals. It's as simple as that and has nothing to do with humanitarianism or giving people the opportunity at the American Dream.

Dems want the Hispanic votes so they will let in as many as they can even if they are violent criminals. It's as simple as that and has nothing to do with humanitarianism or giving people the opportunity at the American Dream.

True but there is also the right wing that will ignore the problem in order to please their corporate masters who want slave labor also. Basically the American people are getting screwed from both sides of the aisle on this issue.

With YOUR logic, because it is illegal, it isnt happening.
Were talking about the negative effects of illegal immigration. I say their fraudulent use of SS#s,welfare,meicaid,snap etc is one of those negative effects. You saying "well its illegal" doesnt mean it isnt happening at alarming numbers with very little ability on our part to stop it. Everyone knows that officially they arent eligible. But we all know its happening anyway, so whats your point ?

Lol with MY logic, because it's illegal, it's fucking illegal. You hit your head or something?

"Alarming numbers" huh? What are those? See, I looked at your articles and I saw two absolutely poignant excerpts.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, at least one third of foreign born citizens in the United States are illegal aliens. Since children born in the United States are considered U.S. Citizens, it becomes complicated when illegal aliens then bear children who are U.S. Citizens.

If the U.S. government sent the parents of these children away, we would be separating families. Now that these families have given birth to U.S. citizens, the families are eligible for benefits such as WIC and food stamps. Benefits such as these are for low income families. Illegal aliens often work in low paying jobs so they now qualify for benefits.

An audit by the Office of the Inspector General has found there are 6.5 million U.S. Social Security Numbers (SSN) for persons 112 years or older on the active Social Security roster. Given that there are estimated to be only 35 people age 112 years or older on the planet, the Social Security Administration is paying fraudulent claims for dead people each month and enabling tens of “thousands of instances of potential identity theft.” The Inspector General “confirmed that illegal aliens were using deceased number holders’ names and SSNs to work, but U.S. Attorneys in Arizona, Florida, and South Carolina declined prosecution.”

So here we have two facts that blow your little hissy fit to shit.

1. As I stated before, only American citizens are eligible for social programs. Illegals PAY INTO the system with no way of getting those benefits. Lol, you had to duck a rational news source hard to get to the conclusion you did.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

Myth # 2: They don't pay into Social Security

The truth is that undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.

Take Social Security. According to the Social Security Administration (SSA), unauthorized immigrants -- who are not eligible to receive Social Security benefits -- have paid an eye-popping $100 billion into the fund over the past decade.
"They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

As the baby boom generation ages and retires, immigrant workers are key to shoring up Social Security and counteracting the effects of the decline in U.S.-born workers paying into the system, Goss said.

Citizen children of illegal immigrants -- often derogatorily referred to as "anchor babies" -- do qualify for social benefits. Also, undocumented immigrants are eligible for schooling and emergency medical care. Currently, the average unlawful immigrant household costs taxpayers $14,387 per household, according to a recent report by The Heritage Foundation. But in its 2013 "Immigration Myths and Facts" report, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce says most economists see providing these benefits as an investment for the future, when these children become workers and taxpayers.

A CBO report on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 concluded that a path to legalization for immigrants would increase federal revenues by $48 billion. Such a plan would see $23 billion in increased costs from the use of public services, but ultimately, it would produce a surplus of $25 billion for government coffers, CBO said.

Oh noes, we give the dirty immigrants emergency care and schooling...in return for having legal taxpayers down the road. DAE declining birth rates?

2. Hey man, I know you have no idea how social security works, but let me give you another article to help you out. Why don't we prosecute these people and deport them?

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/02/ss_secret_stash.html

Easy Money

So why isn't more being done to police the spread of SSN theft? Because there's too much profit to be made from it, and not just by the thieves themselves.

Big business and major corporations use illegal labor because it's cheap and easily replaceable. If that means turning a blind eye to day laborers using fake or stolen SSN's, it's the price to pay for profit.

As author Sally Denton sees it, some believe that the United States benefits greatly from maintaining a steady stream of illegal workers into the country.

"Characteristically, many Americans want it all," Denton has said. "Business wants cheap labor. Consumers want low prices."

Social Security wins the game through maintaining a small pot of benefits that will never be tapped, because the workers who would receive them cannot report their earnings without fear of deportation.

Estimates conducted by the SSA's chief actuary, Stephen Goss, revealed that without the taxes levied on earnings in the suspense file, the long-term "funding hole" of the SSA benefit pool would shrink by as much as ten percent.

The IRS wins because it collects the taxes withheld from fraudulent employee accounts without having to refund any of it, since no tax return is ever filed.

In short, the earnings suspense file is the jackpot for a very profitable game in which everyone wins -- everyone, that is, except consumers who have been victims of ID theft, and the undocumented immigrants who are forced to use false ID's just to get a start in this country but who are not able to reap any of the benefits that accrue to others who pay into Social Security.

Bob Sullivan views it as "the government turning a blind eye to identity theft so that big business can get cheap labor." It's impossible to provide a concrete solution to the plague of SSN thefts without addressing the issue of immigration law as well, in his view.

"Liberals won't go after it because they support immigrant rights. Conservatives won't stop it because they support cheap labor and corporate profit ... there's no constituency" in the issue, he said.

And meanwhile, there may be as many as 1 in 50 people in America who have someone else sharing their Social Security number, helping the "secret stash" of the Earnings Suspense File to get bigger with each passing year.

We let them steal the numbers because we MAKE money from it. Isn't it a crazy ass concept? Our country isn't being hurt by illegal immigration, we clean up on it!

Lol with MY logic, because it's illegal, it's fucking illegal. You hit your head or something?

"Alarming numbers" huh? What are those? See, I looked at your articles and I saw two absolutely poignant excerpts.

So here we have two facts that blow your little hissy fit to shit.

1. As I stated before, only American citizens are eligible for social programs. Illegals PAY INTO the system with no way of getting those benefits. Lol, you had to duck a rational news source hard to get to the conclusion you did.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

Oh noes, we give the dirty immigrants emergency care and schooling...in return for having legal taxpayers down the road. DAE declining birth rates?

2. Hey man, I know you have no idea how social security works, but let me give you another article to help you out. Why don't we prosecute these people and deport them?

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/02/ss_secret_stash.html

We let them steal the numbers because we MAKE money from it. Isn't it a crazy ass concept? Our country isn't being hurt by illegal immigration, we clean up on it!

Again, we all know they are not eligible. But we also know that its happening in large numbers anyway. Its a fact that you can dodge all you want. Its still true.

Wow youre arguments are more of the pathetic drivel i constantly hear. "well the illegals pay in to SS and well theyre only getting benefits for the child they had here" "Well they will be legal tax paying citizens down the road"

I dont care if they are paying in(which many that are collecting fraudulently are not) And illegals working off the books dont pay into shit .
They still arent supposed to even be here in the first place. Are you not getting that. Or are you one of those that think open borders would be good but are just afraid to admit it? And if you believe that we are PROFITING after counting up all the fraud(which your numbers dont take into account for) then i got a bridge to sell you my friend, barely used.

And being able to come here illegally and end up collecting social services just because your wife squeezed out a puppy once you got here is bullshit also. How many come here already pregnant because of that stupid law. They plan this shit and youre ignorant or dishonest if you say differently. They should be promptly sent home to their own country, As far as im concerned no immigrant should be eligible for social services until they have paid into the system for 5 yrs. If you cant do that, stay where you are.
And lol at they eventually become tax paying citizens. No they dont. They easily live their lives without ever coming forward.

"Our country isnt being hurt by illegal immigration, we clean up on it"

Maybe the most ignorant thing ive ever heard on the subject of illegal immigration.

They're American citizens because their parents weren't deported... so that's sort of a dodge.

Again, we all know they are not eligible. But we also know that its happening in large numbers anyway. Its a fact that you can dodge all you want. Its still true.

Wow youre arguments are more of the pathetic drivel i constantly hear. "well the illegals pay in to SS and well theyre only getting benefits for the child they had here" "Well they will be legal tax paying citizens down the road"

I dont care if they are paying in(which many that are collecting fraudulently are not) And illegals working off the books dont pay into shit .
They still arent supposed to even be here in the first place. Are you not getting that. Or are you one of those that think open borders would be good but are just afraid to admit it? And if you believe that we are PROFITING after counting up all the fraud(which your numbers dont take into account for) then i got a bridge to sell you my friend, barely used.

And being able to come here illegally and end up collecting social services just because your wife squeezed out a puppy once you got here is bullshit also. How many come here already pregnant because of that stupid law. They plan this shit and youre ignorant or dishonest if you say differently. They should be promptly sent home to their own country, As far as im concerned no immigrant should be eligible for social services until they have paid into the system for 5 yrs. If you cant do that, stay where you are.
And lol at they eventually become tax paying citizens. No they dont. They easily live their lives without ever coming forward.

"Our country isnt being hurt by illegal immigration, we clean up on it"

Maybe the most ignorant thing ive ever heard on the subject of illegal immigration.

Meanwhile, you post literally zero numbers. Why is that?

Hey dumb dumb, why is someone going to steal a social security number unless they're going to work? That's literally the whole point.

Let's post a source that even you can understand.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...curity-numbers-of-deceased-to-apply-for-work/

CNSNews.com reports that the March 4 audit has identified 6.5 million social security number-holders who are aged 112 or older, for whom no date of death has been assigned in the electronic file known as Numident.

According to the audit, for tax years 2006-2011,

Back