Letter: Obama Administration Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrants Back into U.S. Town

COTUR1@43

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Letter: Obama Administration Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrants Back into U.S. Towns

Often go on to commit additional violent crimes
BY: Adam Kredo
August 19, 2015 10:10 am

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been releasing illegal immigrants with violent criminal records back into local U.S. communities, where they have often gone on to commit violent crimes against American citizens, according to new disclosures by a leading lawmaker and local law enforcement agencies.

Rep. Matt Salmon (R., Ariz.) and law enforcement officials petitioned the Obama administration on Wednesday to end a policy that enables illegal immigrants with criminal records to be released back into the United States.

Arizona law enforcement officials announced on Tuesday that three illegal aliens with violent criminal records had been released by DHS and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) back onto the streets, where they went on to commit crimes including kidnapping and murdering an infant.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-administration-releasing-violent-illegal-immigrants-back-into-u-s-towns/

So thousands of Americans are being violently harmed by illegal immigrants?

I call bs

Letter: Obama Administration Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrants Back into U.S. Towns

Often go on to commit additional violent crimes
BY: Adam Kredo
August 19, 2015 10:10 am

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been releasing illegal immigrants with violent criminal records back into local U.S. communities, where they have often gone on to commit violent crimes against American citizens, according to new disclosures by a leading lawmaker and local law enforcement agencies.

Rep. Matt Salmon (R., Ariz.) and law enforcement officials petitioned the Obama administration on Wednesday to end a policy that enables illegal immigrants with criminal records to be released back into the United States.

Arizona law enforcement officials announced on Tuesday that three illegal aliens with violent criminal records had been released by DHS and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) back onto the streets, where they went on to commit crimes including kidnapping and murdering an infant.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-administration-releasing-violent-illegal-immigrants-back-into-u-s-towns/

Nothing short of treason. This is why i will vote for the individual that takes the toughest stand on immigration. Take OUR country back.

I call bs

...? We have like 11 million illegals, thousands seems plausible.

What is interesting to note is that they dropped the names of 3 countries in that article. Iraq, Russia, and Sudan. I bet they are keeping the people because of armed conflict in the 2 countries but I don't see why Russia. We'd probably get shit from human rights organizations if we deported Iraqis and Sudanese people even though they are obviously not worthy of living in America.

Why would Salmon petition the Obama administration given that the ICE is acting as it must according to a 2001 Supreme Court case?

Nothing short of treason. This is why i will vote for the individual that takes the toughest stand on immigration. Take OUR country back.
I read the article and thought it sounded a bit over the top (the articles linked on the side adding to that impression). Thus I decided to look up the SC case. Do you really want a president that supersedes Supreme Court rulings?

I call bs

How ignorant. How many drug cartel members make it across in order to run shop on this side of the border ? None of them are committing violent crimes huh ? Or is that BS also ? So you dont believe thousands ? How about hundreds ? How many Americans being attacked or killed by illegals is acceptable to you ?

How ignorant. How many drug cartel members make it across in order to run shop on this side of the border ? None of them are committing violent crimes huh ? Or is that BS also ? So you dont believe thousands ? How about hundreds ? How many Americans being attacked or killed by illegals is acceptable to you ?

None is acceptable

But I'd like to deal with truthful and accurate stats

Also this is not an Obama issue, as if drug cartel members were only active and getting released during his administration

No American dying from illegals is acceptable to me. The problem is just kicking them out isn't effective IMO and I'm not going to support some mass waste of money trying to get them all out. What I will support is legalizing all drugs and letting it be taxed that would be a good start. Then we take all the DEA agents and all that equipment they have and they can start taking care of illegals. As long as drugs are illegal here they will never stop pouring into this country. Even if we legalize everything it wont stop but it will help considerably.

Actually scratch that lets take the DEA and have them help with all those untested rape kits. In fact we can use all the revenue from legal drugs and invest in more testing for rape kits. You know get real crimes solved.

How many drug cartel members are american citizens?

I read the article and thought it sounded a bit over the top (the articles linked on the side adding to that impression). Thus I decided to look up the SC case. Do you really want a president that supersedes Supreme Court rulings?

At this point that'd be fine by me.

No American dying from illegals is acceptable to me. The problem is just kicking them out isn't effective IMO and I'm not going to support some mass waste of money trying to get them all out. What I will support is legalizing all drugs and letting it be taxed that would be a good start. Then we take all the DEA agents and all that equipment they have and they can start taking care of illegals. As long as drugs are illegal here they will never stop pouring into this country. Even if we legalize everything it wont stop but it will help considerably.

Actually scratch that lets take the DEA and have them help with all those untested rape kits. In fact we can use all the revenue from legal drugs and invest in more testing for rape kits. You know get real crimes solved.

Bold: This isn't true at all. There are three easy steps you could do to stop all illegal immigration:

1. Make e-verify mandatory for all businesses in the US. Attach a $1 million dollar fine to any violation, which would pass through and attach to the shareholders of the corporation, to any business which hires an illegal immigrant. Write a law giving whistleblowers a 10k payout if they successfully report illegals at a business.

2. Make all social services - medicare, medicaid, food stamps, etc- only for American citizens. Make SSN# checks mandatory for applying for such services.

3. Arrest and prosecute mayors of sanctuary cities who do not obey US law and conspire to frustrate it.

They would all be gone within a year. Problem solved.

The Author of that shyte piece and website.

Adam Kredo is senior writer for the Washington Free Beacon. Formerly an award-winning political reporter for the Washington Jewish Week, where he frequently broke national news, Kredo

America just needs to find some balance in terms of immigration. It's not diverse enough. More muslims to balance out the hispanic majority would calm the situation down.

Lets not pretend this administration hasnt hindered border patrol from doing their job and also made every attempt to make it easier to come here illegally and easier to stay once youre here. However i am not just blaming this administration or democrats alone. This issue started long ago.

None is acceptable

But I'd like to deal with truthful and accurate stats

Also this is not an Obama issue, as if drug cartel members were only active and getting released during his administration

Agreed, this problem is older than Obamas presidency. But its gotten much worse recently.

Kicking them out is the cheapest most effective way in the long run. People just dont want to accept that. "youll be breaking up families blah blah." They should have thought about that before they crossed illegally. Sorry they had no regard for our countries laws sooooo off they go. Bye bye. Good riddance.

How many drug cartel members are american citizens?

A lot im sure. Thats why we dont have any room to deal with OTHER countries criminals on top of ours. Make sense ?

Bold: This isn't true at all. There are three easy steps you could do to stop all illegal immigration:

1. Make e-verify mandatory for all businesses in the US. Attach a $1 million dollar fine to any violation, which would pass through and attach to the shareholders of the corporation, to any business which hires an illegal immigrant. Write a law giving whistleblowers a 10k payout if they successfully report illegals at a business.

2. Make all social services - medicare, medicaid, food stamps, etc- only for American citizens. Make SSN# checks mandatory for applying for such services.

3. Arrest and prosecute mayors of sanctuary cities who do not obey US law and conspire to frustrate it.

All things that would be done already if our govt truly wanted to stop the flow. But they dont. Both political parties benefit in one way or another from illegal immigration. Not until we get someone who isnt owned will we truly be able to do something about it.

1. Will never happen. I see all drugs being legalized before I see this happening with our current Government. I do agree with it though.

2. I don't mind this except for the fact that you stop them from getting food stamps it also stops their kids. I'm not ok with denying kids food. I'm not so hurt by immigration that I'm ready to take that step.

3. Agreed.

The Author of that shyte piece and website.

Adam Kredo is senior writer for the Washington Free Beacon. Formerly an award-winning political reporter for the Washington Jewish Week, where he frequently broke national news, Kredo

Kicking them out is the cheapest most effective way in the long run. People just dont want to accept that. "youll be breaking up families blah blah." They should have thought about that before they crossed illegally. Sorry they had no regard for our countries laws sooooo off they go. Bye bye. Good riddance.

The problem is with the setup right now going through some mass immigration process would cost a lot of money. Who's going to pay for that? I'm sure as hell not chipping in anymore money into this wasteful Government. If we end the war on drugs we can divert all that labor into stopping drugs into immigration while simultaneously giving them less reasons to come.

The problem is with the setup right now going through some mass immigration process would cost a lot of money. Who's going to pay for that? I'm sure as hell not chipping in anymore money into this wasteful Government. If we end the war on drugs we can divert all that labor into stopping drugs into immigration while simultaneously giving them less reasons to come.

We will be saving money in the long run. One time cost to send them back or many long term costs to keep them here. Drain on hospitals,schools,social programs,law enforcement etc. The list of long term costs if they stay here goes on and on. Sending them back is way cheaper. As far as legalizing drugs being the answer ? i mean im all for legalizing weed but Cocaine? Heroine ? That scares me and im not sure it would solve the issue. Sure it would free up some funds but at what cost ? Also how do we know they will use those saved funds to actually fight illegal immigration ? Its an interesting take though.

Back