Let's weed out the delusional McGregor fans

I'll throw my account on the line, however new and low level belt it may be... I'll delete if Aldo loses... He's gonna win 3-4 rounds and coast to a decision. Conor hasn't seen the level of striking that Aldo has, and quite frankly I think Aldo is faster.

Boy I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.

I agree with T/s. These ppl are delusional. Calling all McGregor fan boys to put their account on the line. I know come May i'm gonna be calling some of you out of the stupid shi!t ya'll posted.

Rake 'em in like sardines :icon_chee

You guys also have to remember that most of Conor's wins come from his punching not his kicking.

"Aldo's leg kicks won't work against Conor" or how about the classic thread "McGregor destroys Aldo..proof inside"

Account bet all the delusional fan boys and we'll have a more civil Sherdog in 6 months. It took me 2 and a half years to get the great Cus d' amato av and it's not going anywhere.

LOL, I think you might want to take a look at the "proofs" before you conclude that it was made by a delusional fan boy... :icon_lol:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/mcgregor-going-destroy-aldo-proofs-inside-gifs-2916435/

I have never really understood account bets. Why does anyone care whether another person posts or not? There are thousands of people on here. What does one more matter. It's placing a bet where if you win you don't get anything.

It wouldn't really matter with another fighter. The stupidty here will decrease significantly. I'm doing a charitable cause to Sherdog.

I'll throw my account on the line, however new and low level belt it may be... I'll delete if Aldo loses... He's gonna win 3-4 rounds and coast to a decision. Conor hasn't seen the level of striking that Aldo has, and quite frankly I think Aldo is faster.

I agree with pretty much everything . I think also.. Conor's last entrance was WAAAAAY over the top.... his whole crounching monkey walk / blowing a kiss to my greatness pose in the middle of the ring .. Siver was totally thrown before a punch was thrown. It was Conor's cage, he got inside Siver's haed as he did Brimage, Poirer's and Brandao's. Hollaway not so much but the injury obviously played a part.

I don't think that Aldo will go for any of that shit and will be fast in and out with his leg kicks.

McGregor will lose in the same way that Machida (should've) lost the 1st fight with Shogun.

The difference is that I don't think he'll be able to take the punishment as well and buckle in the 4th

It wouldn't really matter with another fighter. The stupidty here will decrease significantly. I'm doing a charitable cause to Sherdog.

Hmm maybe, you sound like a bit of a crybaby though.

When it comes to charisma, Sherdoggers eat it up because they sorely lack in it.

McGregor hasn't really looked that special at all. He hasn't shown anything to be a big threat towards Aldo. His mouth got him to where he is today.

You dont understand fighting. It's clear.

Connor will come prepared. But so will Aldo.

Great fight, im not counting aldo out, hes fought the entire division.

Its gonna be great in the later rounds..

When it comes to charisma, Sherdoggers eat it up because they sorely lack in it.

McGregor hasn't really looked that special at all. He hasn't shown anything to be a big threat towards Aldo. His mouth got him to where he is today.

tumblr_m0t5fzyey91qh5egvo1_250.gif

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/future-events-197

You're either blind, a troll, or simply a hater. No other explanation can be plausible.

Back