Let's weed out the delusional McGregor fans

91 seconds

Sideburn Fedor is 31-0
@red
Reaction score
My account may not be worth much to some of you but it's getting old already. You'd swear McGregor was the 7 time defending FW champion going against a challenger that was given tailor made opponents who has never seen 4 rounds in his career. The older the join date and your little belt status the better. Holloway, Brandao, Poirier and Siver really have me convinced. Go check Aldo's resume before you do something stupid. How old is Aldo?? 27 or 28? Yeah a champ that's probably still in his prime. Believe me, the UFC is cashing out now because they know as well as me. It'd be better to wait a few years and hope Aldo is declining but then who is McGregor going to fight? Not worth the chance.

"Aldo's leg kicks won't work against Conor" or how about the classic thread "McGregor destroys Aldo..proof inside"

Account bet all the delusional fan boys and we'll have a more civil Sherdog in 6 months. It took me 2 and a half years to get the great Cus d' amato av and it's not going anywhere.

Who cares? Aldo vs. Conor is an exciting fight. Whatever happens, happens. There's no better fight to make at FW, so we should all be happy this fight is happening.

91 seconds. That's about as long as Aldo will last against the GOAT.

I think Conor beats the shit out of Aldo. Call it what you will

My account may not be worth much to some of you but it's getting old already. You'd swear McGregor was the 7 time defending FW champion going against a challenger that was given tailor made opponents who has never seen 4 rounds in his career. The older the join date and your little belt status the better. Holloway, Brandao, Poirier and Siver really have me convinced. Go check Aldo's resume before you do something stupid. How old is Aldo?? 27 or 28? Yeah a champ that's probably still in his prime. Believe me, the UFC is cashing out now because they know as well as me. It'd be better to wait a few years and hope Aldo is declining but then who is McGregor going to fight? Not worth the chance.

"Aldo's leg kicks won't work against Conor" or how about the classic thread "McGregor destroys Aldo..proof inside"

Account bet all the delusional fan boys and we'll have a more civil Sherdog in 6 months. It took me 2 and a half years to get the great Cus d' amato av and it's not going anywhere.

I'll bet my account. Because yours it older you can even have a sig instead of terminating your account if you lose.

Conor/Aldo will be pretty much the same as Conor/Brandao i think.

War GOAT!!!

91 seconds. That's about as long as Aldo will last against the GOAT.

Trooth has been spoken right here. Conor Bless you.

conor_m.gif

TS is gotten to.

A testament to the GOAT's greatness.

I agree with T/s. These ppl are delusional. Calling all McGregor fan boys to put their account on the line. I know come May i'm gonna be calling some of you out of the stupid shi!t ya'll posted.

Trooth has been spoken right here. Conor Bless you.

Tank you. Conor bless you too.

Conor bless us all. Even you haters. You guys need it the most. Stop fighting it and let your body bask in His Warmth.

Last edited:

I, too, am willing to partake in a weighted-account wager. McGregor will win this fight.

It's not delusional at all to believe McGregor stands a very fair chance.

Well yeah, they're delusional and all, but it's good for the division, and a fun matchup, so who cares? Just imagine all the thread bumps that are going to happen when Conor gets smashed...

It's good for the division, and a fun matchup, so who cares? Just imagine all the thread bumps that are going to happen when Conor smashes Aldo...

Fixed.

Your mind is dark. Let the light of McGregor in, my friend.

TS, do you have a bet on the fight then or what? If not then making this thread was stupid considering that you don't even believe in your own fighter's chances of beating the McGregornator. So either put your $ where your mouth is or sit da fuck down.

i bet my account because i hate my fucking name (but i love the band!)

Back