Let's talk sunglasses

I wear these, only because I have to wear safety glasses at most company locations and they're the only type of safety glasses my company provides. I hate all glasses but I'm forced to wear them.
glasses_zps8c09196a.jpg

And yes I wear them at night.

I wear Maui Jim's. $200 and worth every penny. I drive in a lot of sun glare.

Von Zippers or Oakleys. Polarized for the VZ's but the Oakley Oilrigs polarized is too expensive IMO.

For some reason, I can't stand sunglasses but some mornings are fucking terrifying because I simply can't see due to the sun being too damn bright.

I wear prescription glasses and I'm gonna see how it goes. I'm probably going to have to switch to contacts and buy a pair of sunglasses because I hate transition lenses.

I have these in a prescription.

opplanet-oakley-gascan-sg-pol-black-frame-grey-pol-lens-12-891-main.jpg

I was at Warped tour when i was 16 and forgot my sunglasses, picked these bad boys up for $10.

AAAADDBJyZ0AAAAAAEgTgQ.jpg

I was catching so much ass.

What kind do you use? Do you buy sunglasses that fit the shape of your head? What's your favorite pair? Are expensive sunglasses worth the price? I wear Oakley plaintiff squared that cost $175. I have a narrower head so thinner frames work better for me. Post your favorites!

I'm the same way but since I have a 1 year old who likes to break my sunglasses, I just stick to the dollar store knockoffs of oakleys.

Best, most comfortable sunglasses I have ever had. Wold never get those pawn star ray bans everyone and their mother has.

31YY8ED%2BYIL._SX395_.jpg

Oakley radar lock.in red with a red irridium visor.can't post picks for obvious reasons.

Maui Jim Kapaluas

I wear a knock off pair of ray bans... 4 euros from a dodgy greek dude, bargain.

RayBanAviator.jpg

I use Polaroids for daily life and driving, and old skool Ray Ban Aviators when fishing.

Back