Let's talk sunglasses

Pennisland

Green Belt
Reaction score
What kind do you use? Do you buy sunglasses that fit the shape of your head? What's your favorite pair? Are expensive sunglasses worth the price? I wear Oakley plaintiff squared that cost $175. I have a narrower head so thinner frames work better for me. Post your favorites!

800px-RayBanWayfarer.jpg

I have probably 50 pairs because I used to get them free from a lost and found. My favorite ones are Bolle.

$10 bucks in Vegas. My favorite glasses ever, because my wife hates them, and has plotted their doom many times.

0460b5f4198a465b0a26a9fdcb4498c8_zps49644249.jpg

Hater blockers 4 lyfe

I've always gone pretty cheap with sunglasses. Aviators are my thing but in the summer I like to go sleeker with colored lenses. I really want a pair of these though.

sg61AB%20%20sngamr.jpg

I have some knock off Raybans and some Ryders I got for free.

I'm rep ping the Ray Ban aviators.

I'm a certified try hard.

I have a pair of Fossils for daily wear.

I find brands like Oakley and Costa to be over priced and the 20$ ones junk.

60-100 seems to be the sweet spot for well made good looking glasses

I have a tremendous pair of Just Cavalli sunglasses that ooze alpha swag

I have brown Arnettes and black Oakley gas cans. They look good with any clothes and were both under $100.

These with the white not the red. 100 bucks.

tommy-hilfiger-matt-black-framegrey-lens-tommy-hilfiger-mens-s-aviator-sunglasses-product-1-2872343-334675250_large_flex.jpeg

tommy-hilfiger-matt-black-framegrey-lens-tommy-hilfiger-mens-s-aviator-sunglasses-product-3-2872343-401390736_large_flex.jpeg

10$ aviators.
If i'm going to look like a douche, i don't want to invest too much money into it.

Would nab some Raybans if i wasn't broke

Prescription Raybans. This exact pair. Love them

rb4171_622_8g.png

Love having good eye care benefits

Last edited:
I'd never touch a set of raybands

Oakley Whisker or blenders

I had similar sunglasses to these (pic below, vonzippers) which were worth

Back