Let's Talk HW's

Some questions:

Who is your favorite current top 10 HW?
JDS

Who is your favorite HW of all time?
JDS

Name 3 retired HW's whose careers you enjoyed, and something you enjoyed about their careers?
Randy-Beating Tim Sylvia
Brock-Destruction of Mir
Fedor-Beating Randleman after Superplex

Name one HW fight you would love to see right now?
JDS vs Overeem

Post a question for other posters to answer about HWs?
If Brock had stayed healthy where would he be right now?

Theres mine

Overeem and Mark Hunt are my favorites. Frank Mir too but he's no longer top 10 :/

Some questions:

Name 3 retired HW's whose careers you enjoyed, and something you enjoyed about their careers?

Post a question for other posters to answer about HWs?

Cain Velasquez! He's a very strong wrestler
He's the most well rounded heavyweight He can adapt to all opponents and their styles in the cage.

Fav. All time heavyweight

Randy Couture possibly Emelianenko

3retired heavyweights

Tank Abbott aka Tank - few ever withstood this iron jawed vicious slugger. 1 punch ko power.
Shane Carwin - a quicker and more well rounded version of Tank( haha more round than Tank and his beer gut)
Lesnar - too bad he fought a few times only

Favorite Dream matchup
Arlovski vs Cain Velasquez

My question:

What's one of your favorite UFC hw knockouts?

I loved Rizzo - Barnett

Some questions:

Who is your favorite current top 10 HW? JDS

Who is your favorite HW of all time? JDS

Yvel- aggression
Vovchanchyn- a little guy beating bigger guys
Frye- moustache

Name one HW fight you would love to see right now? JDS vs Schuab

Post a question for other posters to answer about HWs? Who do you think dethrones Cain?

1. werdum

2. nog

3. fedor (it's almost a hacky answer, but I miss watching that guy fight). Frye... we all miss Frye. and I guess i'll go with Igor.... I loved Igor

4. my one matchup would be igor vs. hunt. it would be a good one

Don't care, whoever's the best fighter.

Don't care, I wish Fedor was still fighting but I think he's insanely overrated, I don't think he had a decline at the end of his career, I think he never evolved as a fighter after 2002 and it caught up to him. But I don't think I look forward to any HW fighter's fights more than I did with Fedor, on those rare times when he was matched up with someone I thought could beat him. I was super pumped for Fedor vs Werdum because I knew it was a pickem fight. Same for Bigfoot and Hendo and to a lesser extent even Brett Rogers. When he fought Crocop I knew who those guys were but didn't follow the sport closely enough so I watched it online after it happened and was like "oh cool these guys fought" but obv I couldn't have "looked forward to it" but you get the idea, Fedor's fights were exciting because I kNEW he could lose to these guys but whoever did it would cause an explosion and every one he beat just seemed to defy the odds.

Fedor
Lesnar
Carwin

They were all good at their own games and had exciting fights. Fortunately, I think the greatest HW we've ever seen is still fighting.

Stipe vs Hunt

Josh Barnett (He's been fighting since the early days of MMA and after decades of dominance he's still in top10)

Emelianenko Fedor

Igor Vovchanchyn (those barefisted fights love em), Brock Lesnar (I like how he started as a WWE product and ended undisputed UFC champion), John Olav Einemo

Brock Lesnar vs Fedor Emelianenko (the hype is still alive)

Cain and JDS.they destroy everybody including each other.

All time favorite HW... probably Big Nog.

Currently.. I guess JDS. There's no really polarizing figure at HW. Really not many polarizing figures at all in MMA right now.

and Igor Vov was my first favorite fighter.

Who is your favorite current top 10 HW? JDS

Who is your favorite HW of all time? Not sure

Name 3 retired HW's whose careers you enjoyed, and something you enjoyed about their careers? Lesnar, Fedor, Couture

Name one HW fight you would love to see right now? Arlovski vs. Mir

Current: Hunt
All time: Cro Cop
Retired: Fedor - chubby guy KOing big guys, Randleman - insanely athletic & explosive, Igor Vovchanchyn - little dude with big power
Fight I wanna see: Arlovski vs. Syvlia XVIII

Also: Love Aleksandr Emelianenko. He's not retired nor top 10, but I needed to mention him.

I clicked Hunto, but upon further reflection I want to say Werdum.

Favorite ever is Fedor.

Now it's

JDS

then i equally have

Werdum
Reem
Hunt
Bigfoot
Big Nog.

I actually like every HW except for Travis Browne and Schaub.

Back