Let's Talk HW's

Mark Hunt then JDS.

wow, hw is shallow. Hunt as a favorite? Certainly not based on talent.

wow, hw is shallow. Hunt as a favorite? Certainly not based on talent.

Talent isn't the only thing that makes people fans. Who doesn't love the underdogs?

i had to go with mark hunt. he never tries to lay n pray. he never stops walking forward. always brings it. always entertaining.

Who is your favorite current top 10 HW?

Hunto

Who is your favorite HW of all time?

Fedor

Name 3 retired HW's whose careers you enjoyed, and something you enjoyed about their careers?

Randy couture. That match against Silva, just phenomenal.
Crocop. Headkicks, matches with hunt and wand.
Bas rutten just fought like a beast

Name one HW fight you would love to see right now?

JDS vs schaub. It wont last too long but will be incredibly entertaining.

Who is your favorite current top 10 HW? Cain Velasquez

Who is your favorite HW of all time? Fedor Emelianenko

Name 3 retired HW's whose careers you enjoyed, and something you enjoyed about their careers?
Fedor Emelianenko
Igor Vovchanchyn
Randy Couture

Name one HW fight you would love to see right now? Velasquez vs Cormier

Post a question for other posters to answer about HWs? If Cormier and Velasquez fought, who do you think would win and why/how?

Werdum is the coolest and it's not even close.

I have a feeling most people picking Cain would have a new favorite if he lost the belt.

Some questions:

Overeem

Fedor

Fedor, untouchable
Igor Vovchanchyn, stone fists
Gilbert Yvel, don't blink, he was ferocious

Overeem- Velasquez

Post a question for other posters to answer about HWs?

Should the 265 limit be erased?

Favorite Current: Junior
All time: Mirko
3 retired fighters that I enjoyed:
Ken Shamrock, Fedor, Goodridge
Fight I'd like to see right now: Arlovski vs Miocic

Cain by far. Always brings it, love the way he constantly moves forward and pressures people and smashes them.

Werdum is the coolest and it's not even close.

I have a feeling most people picking Cain would have a new favorite if he lost the belt.

Nope, been a fan for years. Plus he lost the belt once already.

Mark Hunt

The Last Emperor

Fedor - Pretty much everything he has done I've enjoyed. From subs to knockouts he did it all in spectacular fashion dominating the HW division for a decade. Most of all his demeanor and how he carried himself, he never talked shit was always humble and also one of the most respected fighters in the sport.

Cro Cop - Head kicks. He was an intimidating striker in his prime and one of the best HW strikers of all time. "Right leg hospital, Left leg Cemetery" need I say more?

Hunt - He always comes to fight. His knockout reels are one of the best in the history of the HW division. Despite his record he is still a top fighter and he puts on a good show regardless of what opponent he is facing. He has proven that he is still a top contender in the HW division and he is a threat to anyone he faces.

Hunt vs Overeem

Mark Hunt

The Last Emperor

Fedor - Pretty much everything he has done I've enjoyed. From subs to knockouts he did it all in spectacular fashion dominating the HW division for a decade. Most of all his demeanor and how he carried himself, he never talked shit was always humble and also one of the most respected fighters in the sport.

Cro Cop - Head kicks. He was an intimidating striker in his prime and one of the best HW strikers of all time. "Right leg hospital, Left leg Cemetery" need I say more?

Hunt - He always comes to fight. His knockout reels are one of the best in the history of the HW division. Despite his record he is still a top fighter and he puts on a good show regardless of what opponent he is facing. He has proven that he is still a top contender in the HW division and he is a threat to anyone he faces.

Hunt vs Overeem

Oops I didn't see retired HW there my bad lol. I'll put Igor there instead of Hunt then.

Post a question for other posters to answer about HWs? If Cormier and Velasquez fought, who do you think would win and why/how?

Damn thats a tough one. The two are very similar, cain can probably outwork cormier over 5 rounds. But cormier is more explosive. I have to go with cormier but its just a guess.

Damn thats a tough one. The two are very similar, cain can probably outwork cormier over 5 rounds. But cormier is more explosive. I have to go with cormier but its just a guess.

Yeah, I'm not sure either? I think their skillsets cancel each other out, so it would be an extremely close match up. Wouldn't want to bet against either of them.

Back