Lets talk bendo/alvarez

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
So this is going down January 31. Who is going to win?? Why? How?

PS. , Why people act like Eddie got destroyed by cowboy? Well maybe he did, but him dirty boxing cowboy up for a full minute was pretty crazy.

Double PS. Also pretty crazy that Bendo choked cowboy out in the first round.

Dis gon b a cray fight fo sho meiiin

PS. , Why people act like Eddie got destroyed by cowboy? Well maybe he did, but him dirty boxing cowboy up for a full minute was pretty crazy.

Because his only significant moment has no redemptive quality when it was early into a 15 minute fight, throughout which he got pummeled to the point of immobility, couldn't adapt to different set-ups and wasn't anywhere near versatile enough.

He should kiss Cerrone's feet for having taken it to the ground to close off the match.

Because his only significant moment has no redemptive quality when it was early into a 15 minute fight, throughout which he got pummeled to the point of immobility, couldn't adapt to different set-ups and wasn't anywhere near versatile enough.

He should kiss Cerrone's feet for having taken it to the ground to close off the match.

Yeah Cerrone was too nice man. He is a cool dude in general. When your name is not myles jury

after the cerrone fight, i am not thinking this will end well for eddie.

too bad, one of my favorite fighters

Eddie Alverez looked way too small against Cerrone's .

I don't think he has a chance against Bendo.

I honestly believe Bendo will finish him in the third via guillotine choke.

Smooth is a tough outing. Perhaps tougher than Cerrone.
Alvarez needs to see this as do or die. You beat Benson; you're in line
for the title. & Rightfully so. Not even Edgar looked impressive against
Benson in either of their fights.

With that said, I see Benson just being too much.
If Alvarez doesn't learn how to check kicks, or kick a kicker,
or properly pick off angles while backing kickers up; then it'll
basically look like the Cowboy fight + legit ground & pound.

The only factor is seeing if Benson is motivated and healthy,
considering he is talking about going up to 170 after this fight.
I, personally, would like to see him leave the division with a win
as he is probably one of the least appreciated great 155'rs

I think Eddie is gonna lose this fight, i can't imagine him finishing Bendo, and i don't think there's one guy in the lightweight division that can outpoint him.

What the UFC is trying to do here is giving Eddie the worst match ups so they can pay him less, sorta what happened with Lombard. Joe Silva ain't no fool.

I really enjoy Alvarez but this would seem like a horrible matchup for him. I don't understand why they would put him with Henderson.

Having lost his first fight against Cerrone (which seemed like a much more logical matchup when it was announced), I would think they would want to give Alvarez a chance to bounce back to keep him in there for a while. I would rather see him against Rashid Magomedov or perhaps Edson Barboza.

I think Eddie is gonna lose this fight, i can't imagine him finishing Bendo, and i don't think there's one guy in the lightweight division that can outpoint him.

What the UFC is trying to do here is giving Eddie the worst match ups so they can pay him less, sorta what happened with Lombard. Joe Silva ain't no fool.

Alvarez called Bendo out.

Thought Lombard would KO Boetsch and Okami

Bendo will probably wrestlefuck Eddie

Bendo will kick that ass back to Bellator... Well maybe WSOF

despite Benson's last outing he has a good chin, definitely well enough to take a few shots from Alvarez, and i think once he gets inside his wresting and his cardio should take Benson to a decision. Alvarez is reckless, tends to tire and gets hurt every fight.. he's a very good fighter but I feel that Benson is likely the better one

Bendo via split desision or late sub. It is clear ufc is giving alvarez hardest fights to prove that bellator champ is not ufc level. Lol at people thinking ben will outwrestle him. However i see bendo wining via leg kicks. Cerrone destroyed eddies legs

Back