Let's talk about the end of 'Thelma and Louise.'

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I like Thelma and Louise. Geena Davis was beautiful, and the way Sarandon stopped aging after that movie is remarkable. Geena Davis's facial expressions for that final scene were some of the best acting I've seen.

In the clip I'm posting the flashbacks of the high-points of their 'trip' are taken off the end, which I include as part of the final scene, and not the credits. See, we all die, and those moments are a part of the 1 single moment of existence we get. It doesn't really matter the order of the events of our life, or even when it ends. Anyways I like the movie, and the ending with the Hans Zimmer score is really great.

Would you have the guts to end it this way? Is growing old so important that you would want to do it in jail? Would you go out in a blaze, free of control, or is it worth the extra time to stay and surrender?

Again, I think the flash back right after this cuts off are an important part of the scene, but that's just me.

This is how Susan Sarandon looked 25 years after the movie

Somebody at least say something about both Sarandon and her daughter being fully doable in 'That's My Boy" or something.

This has to be in the top 25 of movie endings all time. It deserves at least 10 posts lol.

That is plagiarism.

Marge Simpsons and her friend did it first.

That's a deep love connection man. To be willing to end it all right then and there with your bff? Shit man.

Also about Sarandon...

<{jackyeah}>
giphy.gif

she knew she could die happy after banging prime brad pitt

I'd take the jail time. There's still shit to learn about life, even in prison.

Now, a life with only torture and pain (say from a debilitating illness) to look forward to?

Nosedive for one, please.

I was mad I wasted $2.50 to rent it on VHS back in 1992 when I was 12.

I was mad I wasted $2.50 to rent it on VHS back in 1992 when I was 12.
I would have liked it at 12, but I grew up watching a lot of movies. It wasn't bad, but the ending is pretty wrenching.

Back