Let's talk about something important

National Acrobat

Superstitious Century, Didn't Time Go Slow?
@Brown
Reaction score
Chocolate or vanilla protein shakes?

Chocolate all the way for me.

I went to walmart the other day to get some since I was running low, get home and open the damn thing. Fucking vanilla. Now I gotta drink this nasty ass slimy shit for the next 2 months. I don't know how I fucked that one up.

Ive always said " Its not the flavor, its about the recovery part of them". I could care less if protein tasted like ass hole. It helps my recovery and i would drink them even if they didn't make it taste like chocolate. BUT CHOCOLATE FTW.

Chocolate 100% gold standard whey is the best. Dont think about drinking that vanilla protein shake. Just think about what its actually used for. (building rock hard muscle)

lol:icon_twis

myofusion is by far the best tasting protein and ive had body fortress, ON, precision(vitamin world), EAS and muscle milk. i grabbed a twinpack from fitrx.com for $67 with free shippin. the chocolate flavor is fuckin amazing. i swear id drink the shit even if it wasnt protein, is like nesquik.

Now Sports Natural Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate.

It doesn't have a flavor but you could add one if you really needed to. I don't need anything with extra sugar.

Chocolate or vanilla protein shakes?

Chocolate all the way for me.

I went to walmart the other day to get some since I was running low, get home and open the damn thing. Fucking vanilla. Now I gotta drink this nasty ass slimy shit for the next 2 months. I don't know how I fucked that one up.

Did you just start a thread in S&P+C to comment on protein shake flavors, and to complain yours tastes nasty??

Just asking around for opinions. Yuh know substantive stuff. I hate vanilla always have. Can't believe I bought that stuff.

Let me try my logic here

I've never even stepped inside that place before. I'm not gonna go make a thread in there.

...meh?

Let me try my logic here

I've never even stepped inside that place before. I'm not gonna go make a thread in there.

...meh?

You're right. The D&S mods would probably ban you for making a new thread without paying proper homage to the sub-forum beforehand.

Let me try my logic here

...meh?

If you buy a car, or looking for place to spend summer... just make a thread here. We'll make sure everything works ok.

Strawberry whey in strawberry powerade zero =WIN! add a hint of splenda and a scoop of cherry waxy maize and its good also.

Let me try my logic here

...meh?

Don't worry. The question has already been asked a million times there. Just drink your whole tub of protein and kill yourself via kidney failure.

edit: shove it up your ass for deleting my thread but leaving this one here. you know who you are.

Last edited:
Vanilla whey tastes terrible, theres not enough flavor to mask the unflavoredness/chemicalness of the whey itself. I roll with ON gold standard chocolate.

Also zeke, heres a tip - Mix chocolate syrup in with the vanilla whey... makes it much easier to down.

Looks like that guy Freddie Mercury IMO. Gonna spend some rest time in friendly Greece though. (no pub)

Back