Let's talk about food

Roasted piglet + whatever my Godmother does in her wood burning stove, the taste of the food is unmatchable .... its incredible !!
Tiramisu for dessert

Yummyumm !!

@SherdogGoat you’re making me want to get an air fryer.

The other day I also made a pretty decent cheese pizza. I need to figure out how to prefect the dough but it otherwise came out pretty damn good.

@SherdogGoat you’re making me want to get an air fryer.

The other day I also made a pretty decent cheese pizza. I need to figure out how to prefect the dough but it otherwise came out pretty damn good.

Dude if you know how to cook then I guess you don't need an airfryer but it would still make things a lot easier. Besides you can get rid of oil almost completely which makes it healthier. At least I hate oily stuff so it is good for me.

But considering that I couldn't make roasted peanuts if you asked me, the airfryer has been nothing short of magic for me. I make great seasonings and mix all sorts of shit, marinate and put it in the airfryer and everything turns out to be fucking downright amazing. I just love it.

I like to take a frozen Stouffer's Mac n Cheese, bake it as directed, then add diced ham or bacon and shredded cheese, bread crumbs on top... Bake another 10-15 minutes. Yummy.

I generally like all foods/cuisines. Spaghetti is up there for me.

Roasted piglet + whatever my Godmother does in her wood burning stove, the taste of the food is unmatchable .... its incredible !!
Tiramisu for dessert

Yummyumm !!

Cant say Ive had roasted piglet but roasted anything is awesome.

Roasted lamb> Any steak Ive personally ever cooked.

I've not had time to cook over the busy Christmas period, but now that that shit's out the way i'm gonna rustle up a meatloaf soon.

I'm a fairly simple guy. For the most I just make myself pork chops, hamburgers, spaghetti, steak, etc. But I don't waste time spending 2 hours making the tomato sauce for my spaghetti like some people do, not sure how people have enough time to do something thats only slightly better then the jars of sauce you can buy.

Cant say Ive had roasted piglet but roasted anything is awesome.

Roasted lamb> Any steak Ive personally ever cooked.
Around here its a bit expensive , around 25€ per kilo, but if youve never tried it, imo , youre gonna love it ;)

Can't beat an epic Burger or Burrito meal.

Girlfriend cooks like a GOAT which is great.

I'm a fairly simple guy. For the most I just make myself pork chops, hamburgers, spaghetti, steak, etc. But I don't waste time spending 2 hours making the tomato sauce for my spaghetti like some people do, not sure how people have enough time to do something thats only slightly better then the jars of sauce you can buy.
Or if you're me, slightly worse than the jars you can buy. :D It's good to have simple tastes in food and not be too particular. Having said that, I'm a little jealous of those that can cook well. I'm starting to learn, as I now mix in onion and jalapeno with the melted cheese wiz that I pour over my pan-fried frozen burritos. Heaven.

Tiramisu for dessert

Yummyumm !!

I was going to say roasted pig, someone beat me to it.

Back