Let's talk about food

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is your favorite dish? Do you or one of your family members make a certain food that is unbelievably delicious? Me being hispanic I'm going to have to say Mexican food is my favorite...my wife makes carne asada stuffed bacon wrapped chili rellenos which is also stuffed with chees...my all time favorite dish...Bombay!!! Don't be shy with pics guysdownload (2).jpg

Love me a good steak. Japanese do steak the best

images-54.jpg

Love me a good steak. Japanese do steak the best

View attachment 182165

If u r a chick. Real men prefer this

Argentina-steak1.jpg

I roasted a whole chicken for the first time ever for Christmas. Served with a side of Mac & cheese and salad.

I like to eat food more than look or smell it. Well actually I like to do all three.

I roasted a whole chicken for the first time ever for Christmas. Served with a side of Mac & cheese and salad.
Roasting a chicken is the one thing i can knock out of the park everytime. Anytime i have company that is my go to

Roasting a chicken is the one thing i can knock out of the park everytime. Anytime i have company that is my go to
How do you go about it? I just stuffed it with herbs, garlic, onion, and a lemon. Buttered the inside of the skin, pepper and salt all over. Placed it on a bed of onions and potato. It turned out alright but I had trouble with making it cook evenly. The breast was done pretty damn well and not dry as I was afraid it would be. The skin was crisp. But the thigh, legs, and some of the wing area were a bit undercooked. Had to tear it apart and cook the uncooked bits again.

The veggies cooked in the chicken fat was honestly the best part.

How do you go about it? I just stuffed it with herbs, garlic, onion, and a lemon. Buttered the inside of the skin, pepper and salt all over. Placed it on a bed of onions and potato. It turned out alright but I had trouble with making it cook evenly. The breast was done pretty damn well and not dry as I was afraid it would be. The skin was crisp. But the thigh, legs, and some of the wing area were a bit undercooked. Had to tear it apart and cook the uncooked bits again.

The veggies cooked in the chicken fat was honestly the best part.
Roast at 350 for an hour and 45 minutes trick is to roast it legs up like a turkey on a rack. Stuff with whatever you want and constantly baste with butter and rosemary

I love malai kofta but without raisins in it.

And a good ass vegetable curry.

Fuxk me up all day on that shit Mhmmm with some stuff naan bread.

Yeah.

Roasted a leg of lamb for Christmas dinner this afternoon. Hour and fifteen minutes at 425 rested for a half hour after roasting for perfect medium rare. Served it with gravy, braised carrots, roasted parsnips, and mashed potatoes, it was seriously delicious.

Had lamb chops the other day which I served with a black raspberry balsamic reduction glaze and again a side of mashed potatoes. Was my first time cooking lamb chops but they turned out pretty nice.

My favorite is always stuff I shoot or catch in the water, fresh fish, elk, moose. I love making elk burgers.

Roast at 350 for an hour and 45 minutes trick is to roast it legs up like a turkey on a rack. Stuff with whatever you want and constantly baste with butter and rosemary
So you stick it on a rack and have it point legs up?

Today I made prime rib, turkey, ham, and a brisket for the family feast. We also made several gravies, breads and veggie dishes.

My favorite dish is a simple asian ginger salad with almonds and grilled chicken breast in it. Simple, healthy, light, and tastes damn good.

You know what I have to say about food?

I ate WAY TOO MUCH food tonight. I am literally wheezing I am so full. Please I need help I don't want to be fat.

I never cooked in my life and I bought an airfryer just last week. It's a fucking magic box. I cooked some awesome stuff and I am getting requests to cook more good stuff from the people I shared my food with. I feel like an experienced cook even though I don't know how to cook :D

Some of the stuff I cooked

20161221_135804.jpg 20161224_152203.jpg
20161222_221245.jpg

Never really thought much about pot roast, but that's what I had for Christmas and it was fucking delicious. I like a lot of different cuisines, pretty much anything Mediterranean (Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Lebanese, Turkish, etc.), also Mexican and Tex-Mex. Indian and some of the East Asian cuisines like Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese. You can usually find something special in any cuisine like American BBQ or Russian caviar.

Back