Let's take a moment to praise Sergio Pettis

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Boi is only 24 years old and is already fighting world class flyweights. He fought 3 times last year. He could have easily sat out and begged for the winner of Cejudo/MM after he beat Benavidez but instead he accepted even harder fight in Jussier da Silva. Pettis is a big name and had he asked for it he would have been next in the line. After Cejudo loss he never did any excuses he went back to the gym came back and beat tough manlet Benavidez. This is so impressive. I never thought younger Pettis would become such a great fighter. He will be the future of his weightclass when MM and Cejudo retire

I like him he's a good dark horse bet usually

That's all he's good for though, point fighter with no TDD
He won't sniff that belt whilst Henry or mouse have it

Boi is only 24 years old and is already fighting world class flyweights. He fought 3 times last year. He could have easily sat out and begged for the winner of Cejudo/MM after he beat Benavidez but instead he accepted even harder fight in Jussier da Silva. Pettis is a big name and had he asked for it he would have been next in the line. After Cejudo loss he never did any excuses he went back to the gym came back and beat tough manlet Benavidez. This is so impressive. I never thought younger Pettis would become such a great fighter. He will be the future of his weightclass when MM and Cejudo retire
Agreed, I lost faith in the kid earlier, but he showed very impressive improvement against JB. Looking forward to his next fight, good post.

I agree with most of your post, but in what fucking world is Formiga a tougher fight than Mighty Mouse?

Respect to any fighter will to fight and risk a shot at the belt...

Pettis is one of the few guys at fw to get any kind of attention to the division. 125 needs stars/contenders

The average american 12 year old girl could be top 10 in manlet division, not impressed

I agree with most of your post, but in what fucking world is Formiga a tougher fight than Mighty Mouse?
I did not really mean that. I'm drunk and I am not gonna be a weasel and edit this shit

Pettis got completely outclassed by Cejudo two fights ago, and then barely squeaked by Joe B in a split decision that most people thought Joe won. And Joe was rusty as hell after the long injury layoff.

Let's pump the breaks a bit here. He has no wrestling, and for that reason I can't ever see him getting by Cejudo or MM. But yeah he should be able to hang around in the top 5 for awhile in that division.

Ok.

SERGIO!!!!
h7E9EA19D

I like him he's a good dark horse bet usually

That's all he's good for though, point fighter with no TDD
He won't sniff that belt whilst Henry or mouse have it
He's been fixing that though, looked way better against Benavidez.

I agree with you though, Henry would blanket him again.

He can outstrike anyone in the division when he's on. Awesome hands.

Would a stoppage win from him be too much to ask for?

Back