Opinion Let's take a moment and remember the events of 9-11 - what were you doing when it happened?

It was a terrible tragedy. I remember walking through the dust and debris on 9/11 looking for my brother.

Turns out he was in Northern Canada

hiya NoDak,

the TS was probably doing cartwheels when the towers went down. he obviously has no problemo using the deaths of thousands of Americans for some laughs.

a patriot, no doubt.

- IGIT
Fuck are you stupid or what. You really think that moron.

If the significance of 9/11 is lost on you perhaps this thread isn’t for you...
This thread shouldn't be here in the first place. Millions of people have died throughout history and yet we only remember 9/11. Even in school we used to stand up in silence for a minute on 9/11 and it wasn't america, but we never did the same for other similar or worse events.

This thread shouldn't be here in the first place. Millions of people have died throughout history and yet we only remember 9/11. Even in school we used to stand up in silence for a minute on 9/11 and it wasn't america, but we never did the same for other similar or worse events.
Really we only remember 9/11 eh .... maybe you should pay more attention.

Sitting in a freshman composition class.

Damn terrorists ruined my college experience.

Last edited:
I was at school. We got let out of class to watch the news coverage in the library; I had thought we were watching live as the 2nd plane hit but that seems unlikely now that I check the timeline given on Wikipedia. I can't recall if we were still watching when the towers started to fall or if we'd been sent back to class at that point.

I was in SOI at the range. We were learning to fire the M203.

Woke up, got online and thought I was reading about a hypothetical situation, at first. Yeah...

Think of it this way, somebody opens fire in a gay bar and trump says “some guy did some things“.... and go

It'd be quite a celebration on Sherdog. I'm just saying, he should've made a standard anti-Muslim/Omar thread. Wrapping it around 9/11 is kind of weak and transparent given his commentary in the "India most racist country". This topic has little to do with 9/11 remembrance, dude.

Half asleep with half wood with a nice warm rump positioned in my lap and two lovely perky bodangas in my hands and my phone rang and it was a friend saying "dude turn on your tv""why why?""just do it"

Oh no.

I was at work playing this nice text-based MMORPG Medievia. people were saying shit like "US is under attack". I didnt believe them at first. Then I worked the day and when I left the building, I saw the smoke from the towers - could see it all the way from mid of Long Island.

Skipped High School that day and watched the whole thing unfold on live TV.

hiya NoDak,

the TS was probably doing cartwheels when the towers went down. he obviously has no problemo using the deaths of thousands of Americans for some laughs.

a patriot, no doubt.

- IGIT
Are you a Xenophobe? Do you think all brown people are terrorists? I am Hindu by the way.

I guess you could say I Hindu nuffin?

hio meaumeau,

this thread isn't about remembering anyone, though.

*muses*

actually, its about remembering how much the Trump faithful dislike one junior member of the House.

because she is so powerful.

*considers*

and hates america and stuff.

- IGIT

Was 22 years old and had my first job out of college about 2 blocks from the Sears Tower in Chicago. 1st plane hit and I was just coming upstairs from the basement gym as the 2nd plane hit. Stared at the screen in amazement for about 20 minutes while everyone was scrambling and figuring out what to do. A short time later they told us all to go home. I remember calling the girl i was kinda dating on the 7th floor and asking her if she wanted to stay downtown with me and she said yes. We walked around the city for the next couple hours talking and I still remember how absolutely bare the usually busy city of Chicago had become. Looking back it was eerie at how quiet the city was.

Always wondered what happened to that girl.

Are you a Xenophobe? Do you think all brown people are terrorists? I am Hindu by the way.

I guess you could say I Hindu nuffin?

hi Rakeesh,

i just think you like to use dead Americans as props, actually.

its good to meet you, though!

*handshake*

- IGIT

Also the best broadcast regarding the 9-11 attacks is Howard Stern. If you have never listened to it the video is on YouTube. Absolutely crazy and I just may watch it again tonight

I was a senior in High School. A month away from turning 18. All we did all day was watch the news. When i got home my dad made me register for the draft lol. Not the most loving father.....

Back