Let's take a minute to appreciate Conor's greatness after Holloway vs Poirier 2

Max would 100% finish Conor in a 5 rounder. No way he can sustain Poirier’s pace. He’s tried so hard to become more than an 8 minute fighter several times now and the results are in: he failed. #8minutewonder
He's goin to tag them both very badly. If they can survive, you might be right

meh.. so did MJ ..at LW

MJ should get props for that, just like Serra should get respect for destroying GSP. These things happen...

Of course Ginger was a very, very good fighter and these were both legit wins.

Too bad he's out for good.

Also, his record took a hit in the last couple of years but he got rich in the process, which is what he wanted.

nawe brah! The've like...evolved so much brah!! They are like completely different fighters now brah!!!! New breed brah!!!!

Lets take a moment to appreciate how Khabib made Conor his bitch

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

3No3F.gif

C4447E435E8E43F6020D91FFEEA2691EC17575BC

Edit: I love that kid in the hoodie's reaction on the right. Haha salty as fuck, while the chick left of him and behind is just smiling the whole time looking somewhat oblivious.

Last edited:
Max, Dustin, Aldo, Eddie. Not only beaten, but dominated through and through. You have to be a bum not to respect that. Dustin and Max went through some wars in the meantime, Conor would wreck them even worse today. This is coming from a Conor sackrider/complete moron.

I see what you meant to say.

BTW, being a "fan of Aldo" doesn't exclude you from being a Conor sackrider. Which you already know, as you are living proof of that.

I see what you meant to say.

BTW, being a "fan of Aldo" doesn't exclude you from being a Conor sackrider. Which you already know, as you are living proof of that.
You're rude and emotional. I hope you're a female, that stuff belongs to them.

you mean someone who lost 3 of his last 4 outings? no thanks i'll pass...

True, but thats before he turned into a caricature of himself.

Just look at Tyson / Lennox Lewis. Some fighters peak early, some fighters peak later on.

Conor doesnt fight much anymore and it looks like he's not the same guy.

For some reason people get angry when you point out anything Conor has accomplished.

I find it very strange to be that jelious of someone else.

THAT Conor has left the building tho. Sober & singularly obsessed with combat/'mewvment' Conor is dead. THAT Conor was very much the best FW ever, and tho it's edgy to hate on him because he has been f'n up, you can not take away what he did. The worst th9ng that can happen to a fighter, in many ways, is to accomplish all you set out to do. He never talked about visualizing three belts, beating Khabib, fighting May, he just wanted to make lots of money and be a champ-champ, and after he did that, he lost the hunger.

You're rude and emotional. I hope you're a female, that stuff belongs to them.

He may be rude or emotional, but he's also right about you being a Conor sackrider.

Max, Dustin, Aldo, Eddie. Not only beaten, but dominated through and through. You have to be a bum not to respect that. Dustin and Max went through some wars in the meantime, Conor would wreck them even worse today. This is coming from Aldo fan.
Agree, only point I take disagreement with is:
Conor would wreck them even worse today

Conor has looked like a shell since May. I actually thought he looked sharp and in shape vs May, tho that was an impossible task, but after that, he lost muscle mass, he looked slower in sparring, not as light on the feet and became a plodding type brawler, not the lethal sniper that rekt Eddie, Aldo, DP, etc. Dustin could be a real handful for him, and Max is impossible to put away and could eat him up like Diaz. And as with Max, Conor's powers is diminished at 55, as he is not a real modern 55 compared to the likes of Lee, Khabib, Tony, guys that walk above 190 while Conor walks at 160 (this according to police report).

Remember when Faber submitted Dominic Cruz? Remember how meaningful that ancient history was to their subsequent matchups?

Back