Lets stop talking about dc as a good fighter

Sure so then undefeated fighters are the only good fighters?

He seems like a good dude but he has done nothing to warrant the hype he has in the mma community
Lets look at who he beat

Lewis- no cardio can
Stipe- lets be real it was a fluke
Volkan- not a good fighter
Rumble x2- one dimensional who gave up against dc for no reason
Gus- hypemachine who almost beat him
Andy silva- old and undersized
Hendo- old
Roy nelson- loses to everyone
Frank mir- can
Josh barnet- loses to everyone
Bigfoot- lol trash

On top of tgis he got dominated against stipe and jones LOL
His skillset is limited to trash boxing and boring, lazy single legs. He plods forward like a clown looking for a tricycle. I respect the man but lets stop acting like he is top 50 ever, he hasn’t accomplished anything special

Good troll post. Love ya work.

He seems like a good dude but he has done nothing to warrant the hype he has in the mma community
Lets look at who he beat

Lewis- no cardio can
Hendo- old
Frank mir- can
Bigfoot- lol trash

His skillset is limited to trash boxing and boring, lazy single legs. He plods forward like a clown looking for a tricycle. I respect the man but lets stop acting like he is top 50 ever, he hasn’t accomplished anything special

Let's see you match what DC has done.

Lets look at who he beat

Lewis- no cardio can
Hendo- old
Frank mir- can
Bigfoot- lol trash

Agreed, TS. I almost made this same thread a few weeks back but I knew the trolls and contrarians would just shit up the thread with excuses and and nonsense so I passed. You’re a brave man and deserve to be thanked for not shying from uncomfortable truths.

Only thing i agree with is his stipe win was a fluke. Otherwise your crazy dc is top tier fighter. Your smokin crack, "get your shit together young man"

Lets look at who he beat

Lewis- no cardio can
Hendo- old
Frank mir- can
Bigfoot- lol trash

How about you stop making dumb threads, and finish up your applications and resume so you can move out of your mom's basement and do something productive for a change?

How about you stop making dumb threads, and finish up your applications and resume so you can move out of your mom's basement and do something productive for a change?
Salt

Lets look at who he beat

Lewis- no cardio can
Hendo- old
Frank mir- can
Bigfoot- lol trash

I mean your are not lying

Lol the fuck. He's still the only guy to stand with LHW Rumble and live to tell the tale....and he did it twice.

He beat a prime TRT Bigfoot that was coming off a win over Fedor.....

He outgrappled some of the best grapplers at HW.

He knocked out Stipe with a setup that he literally called before the fight even happened.

DC carried the LHW division for years while Jon was doing coke, hitting pregnant women, and testing positive multiple times for 3 different substances.

Kosckeck and vitor stood with crumble

Columbia , who cares.

Back