Let's shoop Bleddie Sanchez

RawkyMarciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LQNV591.png

Here, I shooped him getting cemetaried by Crocop.
5995_eb.jpg

Some of my best work.

how's this shoop, i added fake abs, USADA sweat and everything
eddiesanchez450.jpg

eddie_alvarez.0.jpg

has a win over the best hw ever brett rogers

It's a horrible starting picture. Way too heavily filtered. It won't look natural photoshopped into anything. Not to mention the hat clipping out of the edge of the picture makes shopping much harder. Please learn about photoshopping before you suggest a shoop.

is Cain coming off of a suspension for a failed test with a 5-3 record and fighting for a championship and millions?

You forgot to add "is about to be smashed, and recieve permanent brain damage and eternal ridicule at the expense of millions that he won't take to his grave."

That's the only ending for all cheaters.

It's a horrible starting picture. Way too heavily filtered. It won't look natural photoshopped into anything. Not to mention the hat clipping out of the edge of the picture makes shopping much harder. Please learn about photoshopping before you suggest a shoop.

Bro teach me

You forgot to add "is about to be smashed, and recieve permanent brain damage and eternal ridicule at the expense of millions that he won't take to his grave."

That's the only ending for all cheaters.

Bro teach me
pros·per·ous
ˈpräsp(ə)rəs/
adjective
  1. successful in material terms; flourishing financially
also pro wrestler brains already mush..... ridicule? and he does a form a ballet for rednecks what are we even talking about here haha

Back