Let's settle it. Which country has the best tasting food?

What cuisine is the best

• Total voters
I might be biased, but I love Russian dumplings, especially when my mom makes them

this is like asking what your favorite genre of music is. there is no right or wrong answer. you like what you like.

Mexico, obviously. Nobody makes better chimichangas or quesadillas.

In all honesty, I truly think the best food is from cultures that surround the Mediterranean. Italy, Spain, Greece, etc. So many incredible dishes.

YNV4G.gif

Mexican is my top choice. You need to try some authentic places. IMO Taco Bell sucks.
Filipino food dishes that I like -Pansit, Lumpia, and Adobo

Unless I missed it, no one mentioned Cuban Food. Ropa Vieja, Black Beans, Plantains and a Cuban Steak

I may be Biased but have to go with
Mexico
Spain
India
Italy
American

Ive tried traditional Swedish ,Finnish, Norwegian and Russian cuisine, since i started living here , and its a bit disappointing to be honest

aint nun wrong with canadian food except for their blatant misuse of the honorific, bacon

Anyone who even mentions Filipino food in this thread is either:

A) a Filipino

B) someone who recently visited the Philippines and got laid for the first time in a decade.

Best food has to be either Mexican, French, or Italian.

Anyone who even mentions Filipino food in this thread is either:

A) a Filipino

B) someone who recently visited the Philippines and got laid for the first time in a decade.

Best food has to be either Mexican, French, or Italian.

balut with some red Kool aid,rice, and top ramen ftw!!

Either Indian or Pakistani. I have a huge addiction to Lamb Korma

Make anything with lamb and i'll eat it probably.
I may be Biased but have to go with
Mexico
Spain
India
Italy
American

Ive tried traditional Swedish ,Finnish, Norwegian and Russian cuisine, since i started living here , and its a bit disappointing to be honest

My deepest condolences to you.

Well who has the most food franchises throughout the world?

balut with some red Kool aid,rice, and top ramen ftw!!
hahah. I've eaten some pretty heinous things, my friend... But even I gag at the sight of Balut. I honestly don't think I could get it down if I tried.

Scottish Haggis.

I know what you're thinking, and fuck you

hahah. I've eaten some pretty heinous things, my friend... But even I gag at the sight of Balut. I honestly don't think I could get it down if I tried.

Were you ever a fan of bear grylls, and the "man vs wild" show?

If not I highly suggest the "bear eats" episode.......makes balut look like pancakes and bacon. I know my man bear got a lot of shit for checking into hostels when he was supposed to be roughing it. But you can't fake eating a frozen eyeball from a dead yak carcas just saying.

Back