Let's settle it. Which country has the best tasting food?

What cuisine is the best

• Total voters
Thailand for me. I don't know
anything more satisfactory than
a good bowl of coconut milk
based curry + a side of brown
rice. The flavor is wild.

Other than that, italian
&mexican cause carbs

Thailand for me. I don't know
anything more satisfactory than
a good bowl of coconut milk
based curry + a side of brown
rice. The flavor is wild.

Other than that, italian
&mexican cause carbs

I knew Italian would get a lot of run ITT.

I just don't get it besides pizza hut meat lovers stuffed bacon crust dabbed in peppercorn ranch. Italian to me is just meh

spaghetti never really cared for it,

pasta fonzulli is good but cant eat it without the guilt.

never cared for Lasagna and just to add I HATE Olive Garden. I don't really care for Mediterranean fare period.

I like that flaming Goat Cheese in Greek restaurants but besides that all the mint, and the oregano, and olives, and olive oil and the Lamb, this cabbage that.. if I never ate Greek food again it would be too soon.

hes trollin..

the best korean food is kegogi which means dog.

and canadian...
06d5bdd70b535e3c7bd7465badef4ae7.jpg

LOL, that all went completely over my head. I like this thread even better now.

You forgot Croatia.. Some damned tasty food.

what is Croatia's premier dish?

I imagine all those Baltic Transylvania type folk lore countries stewing up root vegetables in some dark cauldron with stone milled bread.

Italian.

Healthiest, tastiest, most varied food on the planet.

Caribbean food, imho. Jamaican - to be most specific.

In the country? American food is the best easy. French food is great and waxy generally, German food gritty and salty, Mexican food is kind of Nasty etc

1. USA
2. Japan
3. Indian
4. Denmark
5. Canada
6. France
7. Switzerland
8. Korean
9. Brazil
10. Mexican

Never really had american food (North or South) so I have to go with poland or Germany, the meats are amazing.

in terms of ethic food outside the host (?) nation I'd go for chinese. I have my go to place but one year we needed to line our stomachs before NYE and as a group decided on a Chinese place that was always empty (it's NYE so if it has spaces it's good). They took us downstairs and the place was packed and we were the only non Chinese faces in their, the frog legs were to murder for.

I'm a fan of Indian but I was engaged to a women of Indian decent and always liked a bit of curry so refuse to spend money on food that I think (perhaps falsely) I could do better myself.

If you like food go to sardinia, they know how to eat. I was at a wedding and the amount of food was reduced as they didn't think people could handle it I found out later. Despite that fact after the six course (all fish) I was told, after commenting on the amount of food 'just wait for the meat' 'oh the main course is meat?' 'No now we have the meat starters' all said and done I think we had 14 dishes. They eat like fucking kings in Sardinia.

In the country? American food is the best easy. French food is great and waxy generally, German food gritty and salty, Mexican food is kind of Nasty etc

1. USA
2. Japan
3. Indian
4. Denmark
5. Canada
6. France
7. Switzerland
8. Korean
9. Brazil
10. Mexican

BRO WHAT?!?!?

Mexican food nasty...that's tantamount to blasphemy. go choke yourself numbnuts. all jokes aside it is un-American to dislike taco bell, taco Palenque, el pollo loco. I could go on.

Either America or the UK because in both places, in centers of excellence, you can get some of the best food of nearly any nation.

I don't think Spanish cuisine gets enough love in these threads.

Either America or the UK because in both places, in centers of excellence, you can get some of the best food of nearly any nation.

This thread is pertaining to country of origin, no? Because you could argue the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. are just a clusterfuck of everything.

Back