Let's say you were given 100 million dollars

So, I'm losing 29 inches, for 100 million dollars? Sign me up, and call the best gender reassignment surgeon in the US, I can't live the rest of my life as a rich manlet, so my cock is coming off and I'm gonna rule the WNBA....

Let's say mischievous instead.

(YOU SAID IT WRONG.)

Probably not. Cut the $100m in half for taxes, then cut that in half for your divorce when you catch your wife banging an adult sized guy. You ain't getting any free sex at 4 ft tall and gold diggers who marry a 4 ft tall rich guy aren't exactly a trustworthy demographic.

How many limbs would you be willing to sacrifice for it? One arm seems like a good deal for 100 bil, but anything more than that will severely hurt your quality of life.

Would you go this far?
Nick-Vujicic.png
True love right there

Must suck trying to fuck with no limbs tho, he pretty much just has to lie there.

How many limbs would you be willing to sacrifice for it? One arm seems like a good deal for 100 bil, but anything more than that will severely hurt your quality of life.

Would you go this far?
Nick-Vujicic.png

HAHAHAHAHA! The WTF-expression on the kids face!! <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Probably not. Cut the $100m in half for taxes, then cut that in half for your divorce when you catch your wife banging an adult sized guy. You ain't getting any free sex at 4 ft tall and gold diggers who marry a 4 ft tall rich guy aren't exactly a trustworthy demographic.
Why would you get married? lol

Important question though, am i just scaled down to 4 feet or do i become a midgefied version of me?

I need to know if I have to relearn how to walk or not. Do i have to learn that wierd swinging stride they all have or do my legs still just go back and forth in a linear movement?

You'll be carried on your man servant's back in one of those baby carry things.

Would you go this far?
Nick-Vujicic.png
So far as to wear a cardigan? Lemme sleep on it.

But they do...

Do you think the women who dated Hugh Hefner weren't getting anything?

Smh

Yes, they got quite a lot. That's not a point in your favor, it's my point that gross people aren't getting laid without spending a lot of money.

Yes, they got quite a lot. That's not a point in your favor, it's my point that gross people aren't getting laid without spending a lot of money.
The point I was making is that you don't have to get married to get laid. Tf are you talking about?

Back