Let's say you were given 100 million dollars

that sounds like you TS but with out the money

i would not take it. life is all about the journey. just getting paid is cheating.

much like someone saying they beat Contra with the capcom code for infinant lives.

whos giving me a 100 mill? im not 4 foot and im very attractive so how can live like that?
b7ueurg6h1ux.jpg

4 foot, no way. 4 feet and 100 billion yes. 5 feet and 100 million, maybe.

Sure, for my family to be looked after forever I'd take the hit.

Nah, I've already got more than enough money.

Ever heard of Bernie Ecclestone?
The formula 1 kingpin forever.
He's about shorter than 5ft and a billionaire.
His last wife was 6'3 HAHA.
Enough money buys everything.
Damn.. had to research.

My guess is that the dude is into some domination fetish or something like that.

That woman must smashed him lol:

f1-boss-british-bernie-ecclestone-r-and-his-wife-slavica-r-pose-before-D4EX8P.jpg

4 foot tall manlet with a 6.8 inch dick and $100M …. I'm having a good time.

Yep. I'd buy a little island and stock it with 3 foot tall people so that I would still feel tall. Mirrors would be outlawed so i'd never have to see my reflection. I would be the most adorable little dictator ever.

i would give a couple mil to relatives, keep a bit for my boat. give the rest to the boy scouts of america. then set sail.

Important question though, am i just scaled down to 4 feet or do i become a midgefied version of me?

I need to know if I have to relearn how to walk or not. Do i have to learn that wierd swinging stride they all have or do my legs still just go back and forth in a linear movement?

Absolutely. I can already imagine the wild orgies.... I'd still be big to them.
3WUHVW7.png

For $100 billion there is literally nothing I wouldn't do.
How many limbs would you be willing to sacrifice for it? One arm seems like a good deal for 100 bil, but anything more than that will severely hurt your quality of life.

Would you go this far?
Nick-Vujicic.png

Yep. I'd buy a little island and stock it with 3 foot tall people so that I would still feel tall. Mirrors would be outlawed so i'd never have to see my reflection. I would be the most adorable little dictator ever.

Na bro, you need to have mirrors and just build everything to scale so that you seem even taller.

Back