Lets say Dominic Cruz gets KO'd , does he get a rematch, or fight some one else and who.

Cody already said he'd give him a rematch

If he gets KO'd. I'd like to see him try his hand at boxing.

It depends on how TJ/Lineker goes. If both TJ and Cody win then they will make that fight. Is Cody wins but TJ losses then I think Cruz gets the rematch.

It depends on how TJ/Lineker goes. If both TJ and Cody win then they will make that fight. Is Cody wins but TJ losses then I think Cruz gets the rematch.

I think Cruz gets the rematch reguardless.

I think Cruz gets the rematch reguardless.

It depends really, if he gets KOed then he will likely take some time off to recover. Whilst if TJ wins then they can capitalise on the TJ vs TAM storyline. Plus should TJ win then he would have beaten two number 2 ranked contenders in a row (not that UFC really cares about it but still).

Instant pointless rematch probably

Not probably. For sure!! The promotion already stated that in case Cruz losses there will be an immediate rematch.
Only TJ has the right to be screwed by UFC agenda.

I think Lineker is a destroyer that is on his way to the title. That's why I feel bad for TJ. Lineker should be snuffing out Garbrandt right now. I think that's an easy for for him.

I think Lineker is a destroyer that is on his way to the title. That's why I feel bad for TJ. Lineker should be snuffing out Garbrandt right now. I think that's an easy for for him.

Lineker didnt think it was easy. Thats why he pulled out of the fight

Depends how he gets KO'd and how Dillashaw vs Lineker goes down.

If Cruz gets ko'd bad and Lineker wins, I wouldn't see why Garbrandt vs Lineker and Cruz vs Dillashaw shouldn't happen.

If not, Cruz deserves a rematch, Garbrandt is no McGregor. The UFC would prob look towards making a rematch with Cruz to build Garbrandt's brand.

No rematch. Fight the loser of TJ vs. Lineker.

It depends really, if he gets KOed then he will likely take some time off to recover. Whilst if TJ wins then they can capitalise on the TJ vs TAM storyline. Plus should TJ win then he would have beaten two number 2 ranked contenders in a row (not that UFC really cares about it but still).

The UFC are IMHO invested in pushing Cruz as champion, unless he desides to take a long layoff after a loss I think he'll get an instant rematch.

TJ didnt win shit, stop this ridiculous fantasy.

Cruz is about 500x the fighter nodad is but if he gets caught quick he should get a rematch, Aldo should have also.

Difference is the UFC actually like Dom, so he will get his chance

MM says he wants to move up after he breaks Silva's record. But, he wants $3M ( I believe the number was ).

I Dom gets KOd, I'll be ready to explore Flat Earth theories...

Back