Lets rate these BJJ instructors!

Jesus Christ there is nothing but pricks out today. Make your own list. I have never trained with anybody but Camarillo. Its just a fun list. Take the dildos out of your asses and have some fun. Does it matter what I say about how much I train? I am a 20th degree black belt in BJJ and the reincarnation of Helio Gracie.

I made the list based on all of the DVD's I own and the style of grappling that I prefer. Why don't you chicken shits put yourself out there for once and make your own instead of hiding behind your criticism and your vaginas.

Eddie Bravo puts himself out there a lot and is pretty well known as an instructor, why the hater tots being thrown at him?

you have sand in your vagina

Okay your list sucks so here is a better one..

1) Roger Gracie
2) John Danaher
3) Pedro Sauer
4) Saulo Ribiero
5) Robson Moura
6) Renzo Gracie
7) Braulio Estima
8) Rommulo Barral
9) Jean Jaques Machado
10) Draculino

Rickson Gracie doesn't represent or coach at Gracie Academy.
Bas Rutten I don't even think has trained bjj, just submissions for mma. But he certainly is not a bjj instructor, so he should not even be on the list, let alone at the top of it.
BJ Penn as far as I know is not an instructor. Great at bjj, yes. But I don't think he teaches, and if he does, he has never produced any talented grapplers that I have heard of, so I think it is laughable to include him on a list of coaches.

I don't even want to debate Eddie Bravo.

I think Regan Penn (BJs's bro) is their head jiu jitsu instructor

Jesus Christ there is nothing but pricks out today. Make your own list. I have never trained with anybody but Camarillo. Its just a fun list. Take the dildos out of your asses and have some fun. Does it matter what I say about how much I train? I am a 20th degree black belt in BJJ and the reincarnation of Helio Gracie.

I made the list based on all of the DVD's I own and the style of grappling that I prefer. Why don't you chicken shits put yourself out there for once and make your own instead of hiding behind your criticism and your vaginas.

Eddie Bravo puts himself out there a lot and is pretty well known as an instructor, why the hater tots being thrown at him?

And Denny Prokopis is the only student he's ever ranked who really has alot of skill.

Rogan doesn't count because he also is a Brown Belt under Jean Jaques

1) Roger Gracie
2) John Danaher
3) Pedro Sauer
4) Saulo Ribiero
5) Robson Moura
6) Renzo Gracie
7) Braulio Estima
8) Rommulo Barral
9) Jean Jaques Machado
10) Draculino

Lotta instructors on there I'd like to take some classes from some day.

I believe Rickson doesn't teach anymore. He only do seminars right now.

Bas Rutten Black belt in bjj? :icon_lol:

1) Roger Gracie
2) John Danaher
3) Pedro Sauer
4) Saulo Ribiero
5) Robson Moura
6) Renzo Gracie
7) Braulio Estima
8) Rommulo Barral
9) Jean Jaques Machado
10) Draculino

Much better list!

1) John Danahar
2) Jean Jacque Machado
3) Gordo
4) Andre Perdenias (sp)
5) Draculino
6) Lloyd Irvin
7) Saulo Ribiero
8) Roger Gracie
9) Braulio Estima
10) Andre Galvao

Since there's no criteria other than put some notable bjj coaches on a list... Here's mine.

Here's a list of BJJ coaches' names. Let's rate them according to our own subjective criteria and try to build a consensus. Let's have fun with it and no God complexes. Nobody is a perfect instructor. Lets put the fight camp or gym in parenthesis and keep the list to a max of 10. Here's my list of names to get us going:

1: Rickson Gracie (Gracie Academy)
2: Marcelo Garcia
3: Richardo Liborio (American Top Team)
4: Eddie Bravo (10th Planet JJ)
5: Carlos Gracie (Gracie Fighter)
6: Minotauro Noguiera (Team Noguiera)
7: Dave Camarillo (American Kickboxing Academy)
8: BJ Penn
9: Bas Rutten (Legends Gym)
10: Renzo Gracie (Team Renzo)
Honerable Mentions: Saulo Ribiero, Pedro Sauer

Holy sh!t Perdo sauer and Saulo Ribeiro mentions. This thread is WHACK! ( Loved the 90's)

Half of you guys seem to be getting confused between who'd you want to meet and who is a better teacher. For example id take Ricardo Liborio as a teacher for both BJJ and MMA over half the people in everybody's lists.

Rickson
Royler
Helio Soneca
Cobrinha
Marcelo Garcia
Pedro Sauer
Rodrigo Medeiros
Saulo Ribeiro
Robert Drysdale
Roger

Not in any particular order. Just guys I have a ton of respect for and would love the chance to learn from any of them.

On the aspect of teaching ability, and being able to articulate and convey sound well rounded jiu-jitsu. Number one is Saulo Ribiero.

based on teaching ability (i.e. number of world champions made and team strength)
1.) Fabio Gurgel
2.) Vinicius Draculio Magalhaes
3.) Carlos Gracie Jr
4.) Leo Vieira
5.) Ramon Lemos
6.) the leader of GFT???

Back