gamboa vs crawford
rigo vs donaire
duran vs leonard
wladmir vs joshua
ward vs kovalev 2
ali vs williams
ali vs frazier
lennox vs briggs

Probably one of my five favorite fighters ever, Kelly Pavlik, I know he wasn't the greatest but the dude always came to fight and he was one of the biggest reasons I got hardcore into boxing.

This was when Miranda was considered a beast. He put up a helluva fight and landed some bombs. He hurt Pavs several times but Kelly had a great chin. Pavlik's jab was super underrated. Great fight, reminds me a bit of Rios/Acosta tbh, but I haven't seen that fight in years. Gonna watch it again soon b/c we all got nothing else to do.

Another one of my top 5 favorite fighters of this generation my boy Lucas Martin Matthysse aka LA MAQUINA!! A cpl of my favorites:

Thanks for this. Damn, Abe Simon indeed looked like a grizzly, and this is the pre-roids era.

Below a video which (in my opinion) is the best breakdown of Joe Louis' technique. He made it look so easy

I learned so much from Joe Louis and from Charley Burley tape. Excellent video. Makes me miss watching old fights with my trainers and the gym owner.

I have watched a number of fights from 2005-2010ish over the last couple months. Not all the best talent/skill wise, but a lot of fun fights.

Juan Diax vs JMM 1 and 2
Diaz vs Katsidis
Diaz vs Freitas
Diaz vs Campbell
Katsidis vs Casamayor
Katsidis vs JMM
Casamayor vs Corrales

Joe Calzaghe vs Jeff Lacy

Thanks for these
This thread has been awesome to help keep me distracted and entertained during all this crap going on in the world. great classics, and some guys I missed during the years I didn’t have TV.
Fuckin awesome.

Slightly off topic, but I’m too new to start a thread. I also can’t seem to make the search function work.
Have any of you bought DVD career sets from boxingwholesale.com ?
I wouldn’t mind picking up a couple for when I have some spare time and the internet connection is shitty out in the swamp.

Some deep cuts

Pedraza vs pat ford

Tapia vs Romero

Lockridge vs Gomez

Ohba vs chionoi

Qawi vs muhhammed

Carbajal vs Kim

Shiming vs kimura

Back