Lets play ufc matchmaking again

Condit and St Pierre...

Diaz got robbed. 1,2,5 rewatch the fight.

He doesn't deserve nick Diaz anyway.. diaz a bigger draw than tony without even fighting for 6 years. Tony is 0-4 and is just desperate for Diaz to save his career it's sad.

Sure buddy...like kj noons

Which fight are you talking about they fought twice and Diaz proved he was superior boxer and dominated strikeforce for years. He was champion.

How about Ferguson vs Nick Diaz? Since Tony's obviously done as a lw contender but it looks like retirement is not an option i feel like going (back) up to ww is the only logical next move, no need to cut those huge amounts of weight and keep damaging your body any further for nothing. Plus he already hinted 170 few times last year himself. To be clear I don't think he can be a contender there either but at least there is some fresh and fan friendly fights for him. Like vs older Diaz who's apparently itching to come back. Winner gets Masvidal for a journeyman belt. Thoughts?

I’ll take Jim Miller for Tony. He doesn’t look like a big lightweight at this point.

With Diaz, they basically need to decide between (a) giving him a tune up on the assumption that he’ll be back for multiple fights, or (b) use him to put one of its young guys over.

I’m not sure who they’d put over though really. Ironically Leon is the one guy I can think of and they’re gonna use Nate for that. Otherwise who is there? Luque maybe? Neal looks like he’s not gonna break through. Magny and Chiesa aren’t gonna be stars either way. Burns, Colby and Jorge have already fought for the title. Wonderboy is old.

Khamzat is really the only prospect I can think of. And he’d roll Nick.

So maybe they’ll just do something fun with whoever Nick wants.

I’ll take Jim Miller for Tony. He doesn’t look like a big lightweight at this point.

With Diaz, they basically need to decide between (a) giving him a tune up on the assumption that he’ll be back for multiple fights, or (b) use him to put one of its young guys over.

I’m not sure who they’d put over though really. Ironically Leon is the one guy I can think of and they’re gonna use Nate for that. Otherwise who is there? Luque maybe? Neal looks like he’s not gonna break through. Magny and Chiesa aren’t gonna be stars either way. Burns, Colby and Jorge have already fought for the title. Wonderboy is old.

Lawler vs Diaz 2 (Fun Fight)
Condict vs Diaz 2 (Payback)

*Diaz vs masvidal (Payback + Fun Fight)

well, i agree, i said almost the same thing answering the over guy.
Jim Miller looks fine on a surface but you have to consider that Tony is too expensive to put him midcard or even on prelims. UFC rarely does it, it doesn't make sense business wise.

Na 1,2,5. Diaz won. Your pretending a no contest is a loss? Somebody supports steriods GSP fan?

The only trash record is Tony's 4 fight losing streak in horrible fashion, mentally broken fighter.
he lost before it was overturned, since they both failed the drug test, it could have just stayed the same.
if pointing and hand gestures won fights Nick would be holding a belt.

Back