Let's play a Valentina game.

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score

@ 2:15 of this video Valentina finished and then cups kickboxing chicks face and says something.

What does she say?

I could have just shot you but this is more fun! Now watch me dance.

Your turn sherdog.

Also about anyone willing to show me how to time stamp shit would be dope.

'I knocked you out bitch, now I'm gonna kick TS's face in untill he learns how to timestamp videos.'

I hear eggplant is good. Other pigeons told me. Salute.

But seriously, it's very simple on a PC:

pause desired YT vid at the moment you want to timestamp, right click and instead of 'copy vid URL' choose 'copy vid URL at current time'.

Now, on a phone I have no idea.

But seriously, it's very simple on a PC:

pause desired YT vid at the moment you want to timestamp, right click and instead of copy vid. URL, choose copy vid. URL at current time.

Now, on a phone I have no idea.
Thank you. Unfortunately I am using a phone. Il try to figure it out.

To timestamp: Right click on the red time bar and it will say "copy video URL at current time" but click it right before where you want it to start..

“You, me, vaginas; see you at hotel”

“Ish that bitch”

-Valentina “Kenflo” Shevchenko

Maybe she apologized for punching her after the ref stopped the fight, but then maybe not.

She said I have a feeling the next fight will be a gift to Jon Jones.

Maybe she apologized for punching her after the ref stopped the fight, but then maybe not.

This. That video doesn't show it, but Valentina threw a late punch and seemed to apologize for it.

She said it herself that she didn’t hear the ref finishing it, so she throw one last punch, she realized it immediately and apologized to the death body there.

But I’m all for the lols at creepy comments so please keep them coming

She said it herself that she didn’t hear the ref finishing it, so she throw one last punch, she realized it immediately and apologized to the death body there.

But I’m all for the lols at creepy comments so please keep them coming
Sssshhhhhhhhhh

And also where is your creepy caption.

As others have said, Valentina landed a shot after the fight was called, and promptly apologized.

God, I'd like to spend a few weeks alone, just Valentina and I... *Active Recovery* as the kids call it. Ayyy, macarena!

Marriage is bliss lol I can dream...

“You mad cause I’m styling on you”

Thank you. Unfortunately I am using a phone. Il try to figure it out.
On a phone you have to manually change the URL

You need to use the FULL url, the one that's www(dot)youtube(dot)com, not the youtu(dot)be one.

Add &t=Xm
or &t=Ys

keep the small m and s in there but change the X or Y to whatever minutes or seconds you want to set it at. I'm sure there's a way to set both but I'm not sure if you put another & in between

I usually just convert the time to seconds and use &t=___s

Back