Let's play a game(Connect COINTEL PRO tactic with a poster)

Personally i prefer polonium 210, but the stupid republicans keep cutting the budget and i cant get it approved for purchase any more.

I know a foundation you could donate to, to grease the wheels.

Got a million bucks laying around?

How many paid posters would you guys estimate are here? I think the number is really low, maybe none, or at least those people haven't made much of an impact.

How many paid posters would you guys estimate are here? I think the number is really low, maybe none, or at least those people haven't made much of an impact.

To be honest, I think there are probably about 2-4 posters here with about 20-40 different accounts.

That is of course assuming that the science behind a bot that could interact on a forum hasn't been perfected.

I know a foundation you could donate to, to grease the wheels.

Got a million bucks laying around?

Paul Manafort's off-the-books Ukrainian slush fund? That's a good one.

Paul and Putin can hook you up with some of the best Polonium-210 and poison gas guns money can buy.

To be honest, I think there are probably about 2-4 posters here with about 20-40 different accounts.

That is of course assuming that the science behind a bot that could interact on a forum hasn't been perfected.
The twitter experiment (can't remember the name) I think shows that the bot skills aren't quite up to par yet. Additionally it would not only have to make no obviously non-human syntax errors or nonsensical posts, it would have to respond in context.

Paul Manafort's off-the-books Ukrainian slush fund? That's a good one.

Paul and Putin can hook you up with some of the best Polonium-210 and poison gas guns money can buy.

Paul Manafort's Pakistani ISI connections......

A top aide to Donald Trump had lobbied for a US-based outfit busted by authorities in 2011 for operating as a front for Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency, according to a Yahoo News report.

The aide, Paul Manafort, was part of the lobbying firm Black, Manafort, Stone & Kelly, which was paid $700,000 by the Kashmiri American Council (KAC) between 1990 and 1995.

The KAC was shut down by the authorities in 2011 and the man who ran it, Ghulam Nabi Fai, pleaded guilty to conspiracy and tax fraud and was sentenced to two years in jail.

The KAC, which received money from the ISI through contacts in the US, lobbied the administration, lawmakers and opinion-makers for independence for Kashmir.

Manafort was hired recently by Trump specifically to prepare his campaign for a contested party convention that is most likely to settle the Republican presidential race.

Neither Manafort nor Trump has responded to the report.

But when asked about some of his controversial lobbying jobs, Manafort said in a TV interview, “I’m not working for any client right now other than working for Mr. Trump.”

Charlie Black, a partner in the lobbying firm who handled the KAC account, told Yahoo News they were not aware its funding was coming from the ISI.

“Nobody was more surprised than me that the guy was taking the money from Pakistan,” Black said in a telephone interview, according to Yahoo News. “We didn’t know anything about it.”

A former Pakistani official told Hindustan Times on condition of anonymity that “those who dealt with him (Fai) knew” he was working with Manafort and his lobbying firm.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...istan-s-isi/story-IL3V4Ue3wNfzs50PCoN7gL.html

Is there a Ukraine connection I am unaware of, or is that a hit at Soros?

The twitter experiment (can't remember the name) I think shows that the bot skills aren't quite up to par yet. Additionally it would not only have to make no obviously non-human syntax errors or nonsensical posts, it would have to respond in context.

Ehhh, XR-71 was built in the 60's.

I think we have a quantum computer, and combined with machine learning, I think it is plausible.

Honestly, you clean up the language, and that bot is an amalgam of some our more disturbed posters.

Ehhh, XR-71 was built in the 60's.

I think we have a quantum computer, and combined with machine learning, I think it is plausible.
I think it's still a hard problem dude, and not plausible according to Steven Pinker, who I think is in a pretty good position to know what's up.

I think it's still a hard problem dude, and not plausible according to Steven Pinker, who I think is in a pretty good position to know what's up.

I think the issue really comes down to writing code for a quantum computer. We have a quantum computer(speculation), we have machine learning, but to get the two to interact, you have to write quantum coding.

My guess is that the best and brightest are having problems writing this code, but given enough time.........

I think the issue really comes down to writing code for a quantum computer. We have a quantum computer(speculation), we have machine learning, but to get the two to interact, you have to write quantum coding.

My guess is that the best and brightest are having problems writing this code, but given enough time.........
Trillions of lines at least? Just think how your sentence has never been uttered before in the history of mankind banana (see?). I think it requires the "spark" if you know what I mean, AI coming to life and writing its own code. It would take an entirely different sort of thing to make that happen, not a machine. Maybe an interface, but way in the future.

Would it? Not all posters here do that.

Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth. As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

That explains @IDL and his postings. He is an agent of those in power.

Back