"Let's Not Meet" stories from Reddit

Also the chick just happening to be black and mentioning it...meanwhile she's writing like a preppy white girl. Lol i hate bullshitters

Some black girls are like that. Particularly if she was a cheerleader or dancer. Or is just normal.

I'm not even gonna go further, you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Fuck disappointed in this shit thread

Me too man but it did get me thinking about the time I got stalked and almost sexually harrassed myself.

A few years back I was going to catch the train after a night class, as I'm walking down the street I see this weird looking Buffalo Bill type motherfucker across the road. He's whistling at me and that freaks me out but I figure if he tries anything then I'll simply knock him out with my striking. Now unfortunately when I turned the corner there were 3 other weird looking creeps waiting for me, they quickly surrounded me and I realised I was in trouble. I quickly fired off a one-two combo that staggered one of them, but the other one cold cocked my in the back of the head and I was down for the count. When I woke up I realised they took me to an alley and tied me up against a garbage bin and ripped my shirt. The Buffalo Bill looking motherfucker got a candle and poured wax on my nipples and they told me after tonight I was gonna be a "man". I was freaking the fuck out and screamed for help but no one responded and I accepted my fate, but just as I had lost all hope I hear "you let him go or I'm gonna beat you till you p-p-pisss blood!" and I realised it was my good friend Nicolas Cage. He came out swinging, the first guy to go was the Buffalo Bill looking mofo, he was out after a a looping overhand right. Up next, the guy who cold cocked me charged at Cage but good ole Nic destroyed him with a headbutt. The next guy grabs a baseball bat and manages to hit Nic Cage in the face but it didn't phase and he just looked at the guy while smiling and destroyed him with a straight right. The last guy was begging for mercy but Nic Cage wouldn't have it, he absolutely fucking destroyed him. I was so grateful I didn't get sodomised that night and that my friend Nic Cage saved my life.

My niece was part of an attempted kidnapping. My niece is very beautiful and lives alone with her infant daughter. She came home to her apartment and someone knocks on the door. As she's trying to figure out who's at the front door, she notices someone trying to get in the back door and window. She calls my sister who lives close and yells out that she's calling the cops. My sister, bro in law, and nephews get there and start looking around. They find a girl by a white van. They ask the girl if she saw anyone. The girl tells them that my niece is not safe and those guys were planning to take her. Some guy yells at the girl and tells her to go over to him. The cops show up and say that they cant do anything because nothing really happened.

Sounds like bullshit.

Not that it's implausible, but I smell the distinct odor of a made up story.

I've noticed that with a lot of these "true story" subreddits, they all quickly devolve into wannabe horror writers flooding the boards.

"Theres even a picture of them, she had rac**** eyes" - dead giveaway there, its "proof" the story happened with a little lol thrown in... pffft

There's no way any of that happened, you dont recount smiling through a beard, a truck lumbering, all these shit little details when passing a verbal story on. And the author thanking people for them being entertained lol

Gravelly makeshift lot..the truck sitting innocently...yeah ok bud!

Yup. I don't know why people enjoy these stories - when you know they're fake, they just seem like bad , derivative tripe.

Agreed. It's no different than someone showing up here and creating some elaborate bullshit story to get a thread going.

We can question whether it's true but why on earth would you guys conclude it's not?

Things like this actually really happen.

We can question whether it's true but why on earth would you guys conclude it's not?

Just the way it's presented/written. You live a certain number of years on this planet, you grow to understand humans and when they are and are not telling you the truth. Without being certain, I can say it sounds like bullshit and just don't trust the story.

Things like this actually really happen.

Absolutely. But ironically, a better way to protect yourself from these kinds of things (rather than just reading and believing suspect horror stories about them and making yourself paranoid) is to hone your ability to read people...decide who you do and do not trust, what are the signs that someone is bullshitting you, dangerous, etc. So, we're just practicing that.

I read them all, and felt the majority were fiction/creative writing.

I did enjoy the one about 'backpacking in Alabama' with the badass Green Beret brother but even that could easily be a movie script, no?? Not saying these things don't happen, though.

Me and my dad came upon some weird cult sect type deal one night while on a dirt road driving next to this river. My dad stopped to see what the deal was and if we could get through and all I remember is the conversation turned heated and he slammed the truck in reverse and we started backing down this bumpy ass dirt road and there were no places to turn around. Then there were vehicle lights coming at us from where the cult was and my dad flipped out. Long story short, he ended up having to drive across the river. We got lucky as all hell that the river was only about knee deep at that point. Any other river in that area and there's no way we make it 5 feet into the water.

My dad was tough as nails and had been through some shit in his day. He wasn't easily rattled at all but I remember him freaking the fuck out as we we're doing this. We got to the other side and drove over this old ass barb wire fence and drove on to this dirt road next to crops so I'm guessing it was some guys farm.

My dad is no longer with us but he never told anyone to my knowledge what was said during that conversation. All he told people was that we we're being chased and if not for that river and that lifted Toyota with 4wd, we would have been in trouble.

These stories are too long Mr. Horse. How about cliffing some of them up?

And further, if they didn't want to be harassed, they should have never had vaginas. Getting harassed is a lifestyle choice IMO

Back