"Let's Not Meet" stories from Reddit

First few are written sort of strangely, but most women I've talked to have at least one story like this.

Definitely something I took for granted most of my life.

lol @ all of you missing the point. I'm talking about being harassed/stalked, not just cat-called.

Also lol @ everyone automatically jumping on the "omgz dats fake!" bandwagon

Cat calling is harassment. Fucking cis shit lord oppressor.

First few are written sort of strangely, but most women I've talked to have at least one story like this.

Definitely something I took for granted most of my life.

No kidding. A certain percentage of dudes can be creepy and aggressive as hell . Being at a huge physical disadvantage to said creepy and aggressive people would ( or should ) make you approach things a little differently. Any guy with women in his life that he cares about should be able to empathize a little bit.

No kidding. A certain percentage of dudes can be creepy and aggressive as hell . Being at a huge physical disadvantage to said creepy and aggressive people would ( or should ) make you approach things a little differently. Any guy with women in his life that he cares about should be able to empathize a little bit.

+1

I know women who'd be ragdolled by a squirrel, if they pissed the said squirrel off. Absolutely defenseless.

The few times I've been "approached" by a dude, they've been hella aggressive and creepy. Seriously I didn't know if they wanted me to sodomize 'em, or kick their teeth in, probably both. One time a guy got physical with a girl I was with when she tried to walk me away from him. He also said that someday he'll kill me and suck me til im cold. Imo sherdogger.

I have to say 'To catch a predator' made me ashamed that these creeps were the same sex as me.

I don't believe any of those shit stories people post on reddit. Theres literally whole sub forums proving posters lie about everything just to get attention.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to go and lie online for attention

+1

I know women who'd be ragdolled by a squirrel, if they pissed the said squirrel off. Absolutely defenseless.

The few times I've been "approached" by a dude, they've been hella aggressive and creepy. Seriously I didn't know if they wanted me to sodomize 'em, or kick their teeth in, probably both. One time a guy got physical with a girl I was with when she tried to walk me away from him. He also said that someday he'll kill me and suck me til im cold. Imo sherdogger.

The thing is there is a way to do it.I go out alot and approach girls all the time.I think some guys don't really have like " bad intentions " , it's just that they're game is lacking. I'm always polite and respectful.I've gotten mixed results and it's fun haha

Also the chick just happening to be black and mentioning it...meanwhile she's writing like a preppy white girl. Lol i hate bullshitters

I really liked this one

This is actually my step-mom

My Mum had a stalker we had to move when I was a kid because of him.

He ended up murdering his therapist not long after.

"Theres even a picture of them, she had rac**** eyes" - dead giveaway there, its "proof" the story happened with a little lol thrown in... pffft

There's no way any of that happened, you dont recount smiling through a beard, a truck lumbering, all these shit little details when passing a verbal story on. And the author thanking people for them being entertained lol

Gravelly makeshift lot..the truck sitting innocently...yeah ok bud!

Most of these stories are likely to be fake. I liked the story for what it was. There's another really good one with a babysitter and I thought it was fake as well but still entertained me.

yes - the random inserted details to make it sound true are hallmarks of a fake story. It's hard to pinpoint, but all of us that have been on the internet for so long get the same types of vibes from these fake stories.

Like the "645 am class." The "ipod is broken so I kept my headphones in but still played a crossword game." etc etc

the overexplaining and putting in details - I dunno how to put it, but there's just something off about it that let's you know it's fake.

Yep story sounded like BS to me also.

some of the worst horror-stories, are definitely from women. they're not able to defend themselves as easily as guys, and some guys rape/kill. as a dude, i've been pretty lucky. stumbling my drunk-ass home in the early mornings, walking in dark streets late at night, etc. but i think most people think that i'm going to be the one doing the stalking haha, so i've never been fucked up.

Spanish story is fake. Why didn't she just tell the bus driver. It would've been better if it was a train instead of a bus.

what's the bus driver going to do? stop the bus and wait to see if those two guys stalk this chick? call the cops on what some random chick overheard some guys say?

sadly, you're pretty much on your own when on any public transport and when it's that late at night.

the best thing that i would imagine one can do, would be to call someone you know, like the chick in this story did, or find a stranger on the bus and tell them what they overheard.

yes - the random inserted details to make it sound true are hallmarks of a fake story. It's hard to pinpoint, but all of us that have been on the internet for so long get the same types of vibes from these fake stories.

Like the "645 am class." The "ipod is broken so I kept my headphones in but still played a crossword game." etc etc

the overexplaining and putting in details - I dunno how to put it, but there's just something off about it that let's you know it's fake.

I woke up this morning and put on good morning america and then had sex with Veronica Vaughn during a commercial.

Would you doubt this? If so, fuck you, it happened i says!!!

Back