Let's list Joe Rogan's UBERHYPE moments!

He and Dana falling all over themselves was almost uncomfortable to watch last night. I really did change the channel. But if I were a woman who knew little about them or MMA in general, I may not understand how comically full of crap they really are. So again, I think they are doing an ok job with it. They are really over the top with their chosen ones these days, kind of like they see the finish line of their UFC runs and are sprinting for it, tbh.

Anyone remember him hyping up Che Mills? During Mills' entrance and at the start of the fight against Rory he was hyping up Che as this killer with under rated wrestling. That's when Joe finally jumped the shark for me.:)

By round 2 Joe was saying that Che had to avoid the ground at all costs.:D

Anyone remember him hyping up Che Mills? During Mills' entrance and at the start of the fight against Rory he was hyping up Che as this killer with under rated wrestling. That's when Joe finally jumped the shark for me.:)

holy shit i remember that, he kept saying stuff like you guys won't believe what a stud Che is. he said the stud thing time and time again, while "the stud" was getting destroyed by rory.

This moment is something we can look back and say to our grandchildren "I was there"

- Rogan after tonight's fight

Do people even say this kind of shit about seeing Jordan play bball or Messi on the turf?

Greatest human being wut....

Dog, this is mma, being unbeatable doesn't even make you a decent human being let alone good or great.

Can't recall all of them. Need some help. Here the ones I remember:

- No one can beat BJ. Can't think of anyone who can beat him.
- Welcome to the Machida-era.
- Brock Lesnar Viking horseman freak of nature with a sword charge.
- No one can beat Anderson, he is the best, he is truly the best ever.
- Recent Ronda MEGATON HYPE.

Anderson is the best there is, the best we ever had, as good as it gets.

He's a UFC employee. This is exactly what I would expect to hear from him. He's just selling the organization he works for. Even those who don't believe in their company would not tough lash them publicly. At least not if they wanted some longevity. I agree that it's funny to listen to, but I'm surprised how many people have a appalled reaction to it.

Conor is already there lol. Rogan said he reminded him of Sugar Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali

It was surprised not to have heard that kind of things from him til now..

Sugar Ray Leonard .. I hope he is talking about attitude not actual fighting skill..
Ray Leonard, I would have heard it all now LMAO

Back